"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm just saying since the only other black is her father i dont want them putting incest on TV ... maybe in the JBP forums .. but here on the CW, I wanna keep it kosher..

oh wait my bad ... they had some black cops on there this past episode .. but they died
P9xNLRX.gif

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm confused as fukk.

Do dr wells and RF are working together? That thing he attached to his suit is that RF stole right?

:mindblown:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fux with this show...

I thought the dr. was the reverse flash...and i still kind of do...i think time travel has something to do with it...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Flash Recruits 'The Tomorrow People' Alum Peyton List
o-TOMORROW-PEOPLE-facebook.jpg

Wentworth Miller's Leonard Snart is getting a sister on The CW's "The Flash."

Access Hollywood has learned that "The Tomorrow People" alum Peyton List is joining the hit show as Leonard's little sis, Lisa Snart.

While Leonard is cold and calculating, Lisa is a wild child and anxious to prove to her older brother she’s got what it takes to be in his criminal gang. She is sly, charming, and even a little sadistic. She's also not afraid to use her sexuality to get what she wants, which will put her on a collision course with S.T.A.R. Labs employee and friend of The Flash -- Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes).

Peyton's first episode of the show, Episode 116, titled "Rogue Time," will air next year. (In the DC Comics world, her character is also known as The Golden Glider.)

Leonard Snart, who Cisco nicknamed Captain Cold, quickly became a thorn in The Flash's (Grant Gustin) side, when he made his debut earlier in the season. While not a meta-human, Leonard obtained some technology (a special gun that freezes things), originally built by Cisco, which helps aid him in his criminal pursuits in Central City. He is expected to expand his associations (The Rogues), hooking up with Heat Wave (played by Dominic Purcell) when "The Flash" returns in January on The CW.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope they go with the old school version of the character. The whole ice skater criminal thing was hilariously corny.
OXa8jgG.jpg