Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

firestorm_insignia.jpg

:blessed:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Is been a long ass time since I read anything Firestorm related, but from what I remember his powers weren't the ability to use and manipulate fire, but more to alter and control things at a atomic or molecular level. The only thing was that he was on fire, but that wasn't his primary power. Now mind you these were comics from the late 70's- early 80's so maybe they ended up going in a different direction with the characters powers, but am I remembering that shyt correctly?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is been a long ass time since I read anything Firestorm related, but from what I remember his powers weren't the ability to use and manipulate fire, but more to alter and control things at a atomic or molecular level. The only thing was that he was on fire, but that wasn't his primary power. Now mind you these were comics from the late 70's- early 80's so maybe they ended up going in a different direction with the characters powers, but am I remembering that shyt correctly?
yes your right but this is a tv show so they may not have the money to show off his true powers.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
One crazy theory to throw out there is wut if Barry's pops is reverse flash and did kill his moms.

When Barry sees him in jail in this last ep...his pops didn't really ask Barry wut he was talking about and was quick to be on some ole...don't sweat kid, just don't let that fool beat u.

And the fact that he said he knows him so damn well also makes me wonder.

Go on and say it's far fetched...but really look at this ep and some of the points his pops has been making all season and then tell me I'm completely off.

Y'all going off of future this guy and that guy...no one thinks it could be someone from the present?