"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Huh?:dwillhuh:

Where'd all this Eddie didn't pipe/Iris being a virgin stuff come from? Did I miss something?
it may stem from these dudes not wanting her to be a "bedwench" but white dudes dont have to work for shyt. i mean that ho was bout to fukk the nikka that just shoots arrows on sight, so eddie prolly been smashing.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Huh?:dwillhuh:

Where'd all this Eddie didn't pipe/Iris being a virgin stuff come from? Did I miss something?

I think I missed something too ... I swore last week she was in a nighty on his lap in the bed strattled over him... or was i watching a different flash ... maybe i was in the flashpoint timeline

In the episode eddie said they been going together for a year...

and besides the only other black on the show is her father... id rather she pipe the white man instead of him ...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it may stem from these dudes not wanting her to be a "bedwench" but white dudes dont have to work for shyt. i mean that ho was bout to fukk the nikka that just shoots arrows on sight, so eddie prolly been smashing.

DUDE SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS A VIRGIN WHEN SHE WAS HANGING IN HIS APARTMENT BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS PLAYING WITH HIM....:usure::mjcry:

I was like..... Damn this nikka got it so easy....:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I missed something too ... I swore last week she was in a nighty on his lap in the bed strattled over him... or was i watching a different flash ... maybe i was in the flashpoint timeline

and besides the only other black on the show is her father... id rather she pipe the white man instead of him ...

:scusthov::dahell::heh: what the fukk????

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
DUDE SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS A VIRGIN WHEN SHE WAS HANGING IN HIS APARTMENT BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS PLAYING WITH HIM....:usure::mjcry:

really? thats comedy. i dont be paying her ass no attention when she talking. i just remember where she was in her draws and eddie smacked her on the ass....
show is def high level :duck:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

1355.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

She did ... I gotta rewatch them episodes...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm just saying since the only other black is her father i dont want them putting incest on TV ... maybe in the JBP forums .. but here on the CW, I wanna keep it kosher..

oh wait my bad ... they had some black cops on there this past episode .. but they died
:russ: your mind jumped in a way i wasnt even prepared for. i had made note in this thread there there were no other black people on the show... but then you took it to a place...i :deadmanny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Wait...what?! What ep was this on? My peeps be talking too fukking much while watching the show, so it just might be plausible that some of this shyt was said and I didn't hear it. fukk DirectTV for not allowing dvr shows to be dl/streamed on their gotdamn ipad app! SMH!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait...what?! What ep was this on? My peeps be talking too fukking much while watching the show, so it just might be plausible that some of this shyt was said and I didn't hear it. fukk DirectTV for not allowing dvr shows to be dl/streamed on their gotdamn ipad app! SMH!

:heh: You guys gotta pay attention....

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 10th episode of the season/Mid-Season Premiere that airs on January 20th:

One goal. One focus. One problem. The Flash returns with an all new episode Tuesday, Jan. 20!

Back-up YouTube link: