"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's lightning on a screen that runs around the stadium.
I was just about to post that...I can only assume that dude who made the review video doesn't go to many arena sports so he doesn't know that there are screens in stadiums that run all sorts of bullshyt during games.
Or he just thinks everything is an Easter Egg.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was just about to post that...I can only assume that dude who made the review video doesn't go to many arena sports so he doesn't know that there are screens in stadiums that run all sorts of bullshyt during games.
Or he just thinks everything is an Easter Egg.

I would buy that but the stadium was empty. There was basically no need for the lights to turn or for the screens to be on ... but this easter egg will just remain a theory for now.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So RF is not really speeding up he's going reverse in time and barry is fast forwarding like a vcr? Is that why he is a step a head of him cause he knows what he is going to do ? :ohhh::merchant:

Im gonna shyt on myself wtf

:mindblown:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Plot. Do you wanna see half naked Barry fighting reverse flash?
no, i need him to rock his flash suit when he running around and stop trying to blow his cover running around doing super fast shyt randomly. i mean its all ducktales, so they should gave him a piff flash ring with his suit in it :manny:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
I would buy that but the stadium was empty. There was basically no need for the lights to turn or for the screens to be on ... but this easter egg will just remain a theory for now.
In the future, it becomes possible for them to transform into pure electronic energy (thanks, in part, to the tachyons alluded to in the last episode), and they go to the arena in the past, enter the circuit panel, and then fight using the led terminals.

See, I just pulled that outta my ass, and it already sounds better\more plausible than the original "theory".

But I'm still wrong.