"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Starting at 1:00 when they're in the stadium .... You can assume its the scoreboards .. but its red and yellow ... supposed to represent them..
bruh
Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reverse Flash threw Barry in the bushes:krs:, put him on that Summer Jam Screen:wow: and gave him severe BEATbySolange:huhldup: Kaitlin's inferno fiance came thru:cape:, and engulfed :fire: the scene:whew: Those heart-to-heart with Joe:obama: is always BLACKEXCELLENCE:mjcry: Iris, time to warmup a new lap:mjpls: Cisco and his gadgets makes the cypher complete:gladbron: So, Dr. Wells is future/present Yellow Flash Zoom:lupe:

Last edited:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I got that from other online places ....

my man Emergency Awesome usually be on point with his episode recaps / spoilers / easter eggs
I watch his vids too, i don't think he said anything about that though.

I do agree that it is pretty random for the creators to have included that feature in the fight scene.

Who do you think was the red streak with RF when he killed Barry's mom? Was it Barry from the future?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I watch his vids too, i don't think he said anything about that though.

I do agree that it is pretty random for the creators to have included that feature in the fight scene.

Who do you think was the red streak with RF when he killed Barry's mom? Was it Barry from the future?

He did .. at 1:00

One thing i know for sure ... the RF that killed nora was the same that shouwed up tonight and the same that visited Joe..

From the first episode I saw the 2 streaks ... remember Barry's streak is Yellow .. the RFs streak is Red ... I'm gonna say it was future Barry... thats who took young Barry out the house. They're combining Crisis and PAradox ... I think the BArry streak was there to make sure she died... thats why he saved young Barry... It was either save Mom or Barry ..

Last edited:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
He did .. at 1:00

One thing i know for sure ... the RF that killed nora was the same that shouwed up tonight and the same that visited Joe..

From the first episode I saw the 2 streaks ... remember Barry's streak is Yellow .. the RFs streak is Red ... I'm gonna saw it was future Barry... thats who took young Barry out the house. They're combining Crisis and PAradox ... I think the BArry streak was there to make sure she died... thats why he saved young Barry... It was either save Mom or Barry ..

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:ooh:

Last edited: