"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Glad he at least told Iris how he feels, can't blame her for not knowing how to react at first. Probably flashed back to a few times when Barry wanted to sleep in her bed when he was younger and afraid of the dark with the :ohhh:face. Since I don't see her breaking up with Eddie anytime soon, I hope they give Barrie some kind of love interest so he isn't always sappy over Iris. I nominated Astrid from The Tomorrow People, they already brought in Stephen.

500px-Ttpscreener_101_0334.jpg[img]
They already hired Malese Jow to come on as Grace Park. She is going to be a co-worker of Iris or something. I bet that is who Barry ends up dating.
37TBtMX.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
My theory is pretty similar to what's been on here so far. Wells is a watcher who put Reverse Flash/Eddie in the game, but then had to jump in himself to stop him from messing up the timeline. He stabbed old boy in one of the earlier episodes because he was a threat to The Flash, so I'm guessing he somehow gets himself some powers so he can keep up with Eddie.

Iris' pum-pum must be :whew:. Superheroes ready to destroy the entire Multiverse just to smell that thang.

She'll end up married to Barry though - as if this is even a question. I don't think her pops will make it to the wedding though :mjcry:

The fury when cac fanboys realise this means Bart Allen will eventually have Black blood ("Good afternoon, my Octoroon :gladbron:...") will be :blessed:

Edit: :ohhh:@ORDER_66 Speedforcing his way into some p*ssy

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are Cisco and Caitlin ever going to turn into Vibe and Killer Frost? :lupe:

They talked about that early in the series. The suit is specially designed by Cisco to withstand all the friction.
I am thinking that Cailin will try to cure Firestorm and somehow it will go bad and end up turning Caitlin into Killer Frost.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I am thinking that Cailin will try to cure Firestorm and somehow it will go bad and end up turning Caitlin into Killer Frost.

Im thinking along those lines or she tries to inject herself with something icey to wanna be with Ronnie but he/they/firestorm/ rejects her and starts her on the path.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know that she needed Firestorm cause she found out he temporarily cured her of her condition and desire for heat..so she's always chasing him trying to get close to him...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Combining all the Reverse Flash origins plus what i see on the show so far... here's where i stand..

Wells makes the reverse flash suit ... using the tachyon thingy .. his powers are pretty much time travel not speed... he just jumps through time so fast and at will it appears that he's running...

Now Wells makes the suit in present day/future .. HE's a reverse flash .. probably the one fighting BArry when he vanishes.. once Wells got Barry trained and fast enough to time travel he asked him to save his wife... Barry said no. Wells gets the powers and tries himself.....BArry vanishes and becomes the lightning that struck Barry. Wells, meanwjile landed in time to a month after Nora's death without any powers...

In the distant future Eddies great great great grand either stills it from the flash museum or finds it.... He uses it and the rest is history ... future history (in Doc Brown Voice)