"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wells and Eddie great great great great grandson are RF ....

Wells is stuck in the past and is making a new suit....

edit:
what if in 2014 when flash goes missing Wells makes a suit to try to become a "new" flash ... the people dont like him and then somehow he ends up going back in time but his suit is "broken" and is now stuck ..

One think that baffles me is why would RF need to steal that device from MErcury LAbs .. he's from the future he already has his powers... but Wells needs it now to make a new suit.
Therefore .. I think wells knows who RF is... and set this up ... which goes back to why I think Wells told Eddie read him his rights and not Joe
Another thing ... did Wells have the ring all along or did RF just give it to him... siince he was wearing one.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Aren't Zoloman and Prof Zoom the same character?

I thought he was paralyzed because of an incident with Grodd? In the flashback with army guy(lol idk) in the Plastique episode Wells was shown to be walking fine AND have Grodd in his sole custody. Grodd is gone now(maybe escaped?) and Wells is paralyzed(allegedly) at the moment.

Joe just told Edward about the Metahumans...... what if he goes back to HQs and finds the secret room and steals the suit?
I don't know, it wouldn't surprise me if they changed some lore.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wells and Eddie great great great great grandson are RF ....

Wells is stuck in the past and is making a new suit....

edit:
what if in 2014 when flash goes missing Wells makes a suit to try to become a "new" flash ... the people dont like him and then somehow he ends up going back in time but his suit is "broken" and is now stuck ..

One think that baffles me is why would RF need to steal that device from MErcury LAbs .. he's from the future he already has his powers... but Wells needs it now to make a new suit.
Therefore .. I think wells knows who RF is... and set this up ... which goes back to why I think Wells told Eddie read him his rights and not Joe
Another thing ... did Wells have the ring all along or did RF just give it to him... siince he was wearing one.

I think RF slipped the ring to Wells when he was beating Wells ass...... :ohhh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
this show is too good.....that was one of the best mid-season finale's i've ever seen....fukkin crazy from start to finish. Reverse flash is that nikka. I still think the wells thing is a red herring. Rev. Flash not smacking fire outta Eddie is wild sus...

Firestorm :blessed:

CW is the GOAT. If only they would have made smallville during this time, when they actually figured out how to properly do comic shows

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this a second time. Good episode but a little uneven. The arrow crossover and this episode should have been switched around. That was the highpoint of the season

Now let's bring on grood, boomerang, and more reverse flash

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
My theory is Wells is an amalgam of Hunter Zoloman and Professor Zoom. Paralyzed at some point in the future because Flash couldn't save him in time, he ends up giving a Flash-hating Future Eddie his speed and the suit and sends him back into the past with the intent on making Barry a better hero through personal tragedy.
:damn:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Iris was speechless after Barry expressed his intimate feelings for her. She didn't say anything, but shed tears and smile a little. I wonder if she feeling awkward. She probably feels the same way for Barry.
she had some sort of look on her face when berry congratulated them on moving in together like she wanted him to disapprove of it or something