"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If Wells really is Reverse Flash, why does he sacrifice so much of his time and patience to protect Barry and helping Barry to develop his power ?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
RF is Future Eddie
Wells is a descendant - maybe gives Eddie the tech to even the odds
Flash and RF battle through time at some point ending up at the time Barry's mother is murdered

Just wait on it...
young-drake-dancing-o.gif

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the episode and the Reverse Flash was very well done. I don't even wanna see a movie Flash if they have different actors.

I just got one tiny nit pick. How does Team Flash not know that Wells could walk? They are very educated people and they should have noticed some atrophy of Well's leg muscles especially since they were treating him for injuries.

Also one other thing. RF uses super speed to blur his features and his voice. That move is effective on normal people, but to Barry's heightened senses, it shouldn't work.

Just a few nerd nit picks.

I wish this show wasn't going on break and I need Captains Cold and Boomerang

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I loved the episode and the Reverse Flash was very well done. I don't even wanna see a movie Flash if they have different actors.

I just got one tiny nit pick. How does Team Flash not know that Wells could walk? They are very educated people and they should have noticed some atrophy of Well's leg muscles especially since they were treating him for injuries.

Also one other thing. RF uses super speed to blur his features and his voice. That move is effective on normal people, but to Barry's heightened senses, it shouldn't work.

Just a few nerd nit picks.

I wish this show wasn't going on break and I need Captains Cold and Boomerang
The disguise thing could work on Barry since it's reasonable to think that he is moving faster than Barry does when he did it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im travel is definitely involved. Theres probably gonna be an episode where Barry prevents his moms murder only to fukk up the timeline. It will end with him letting his moms die :to:

Thats already done.. thats why i think there a 2 streaks when his mom dies..

One think noboby pointed out is the Flash has yellow streaks and RF has Red...
Flash already caused a paradox... he was wearing RF costume when Nora died. thats why he stared young BArry in the eyes..

now on to the episode..
The RF there was a decendent of Eddie thats why he didnt harm him ... Wells knows something thats why he asked Eddie to read the Maranda rights not Joe...

Wells is no RF yet .. HE's assembling the suit but I think it gets stolen..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If they end this Season with a Wally West cliffhanger :banderas:

would be the GOAT season for a superhero show ever

Edit:

Reading over at Superherohype and they're suggesting that Wells is Barry from the future who got stuck in the past, somehow lost his powers and changed his identity. That's why he's always trying to push Barry's speed limit so he can run in the past and stop RF eddie

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
My theory is Wells is an amalgam of Hunter Zoloman and Professor Zoom. Paralyzed at some point in the future because Flash couldn't save him in time, he ends up giving a Flash-hating Future Eddie his speed and the suit and sends him back into the past with the intent on making Barry a better hero through personal tragedy.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Reading some of the post in here has me :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I wouldn't be surprised if RF is Eddie. I do think there was some time travel involved in Barry's mom death. I don't think Wells is RF but will be a bigger character. And this is where I stop thinking about all of this.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reading some of the post in here has me :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I wouldn't be surprised if RF is Eddie. I do think there was some time travel involved in Barry's mom death. I don't think Wells is RF but will be a bigger character. And this is where I stop thinking about all of this.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think with Reverse Flash now. I do know he gave Flash and Dr. Wells that work and is the best villain they've had on the show thus far. Thought the mid-season finale was really good, the show continues to impress with its special effects and when they have to nail the dramatic moments they do a good job. When Joe told Barry the world may need a flash, but I need my Barry Allen :mjcry:.

Glad he at least told Iris how he feels, can't blame her for not knowing how to react at first. Probably flashed back to a few times when Barry wanted to sleep in her bed when he was younger and afraid of the dark with the :ohhh:face. Since I don't see her breaking up with Eddie anytime soon, I hope they give Barrie some kind of love interest so he isn't always sappy over Iris. I nominated Astrid from The Tomorrow People, they already brought in Stephen.

500px-Ttpscreener_101_0334.jpg[img]

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
If they end this Season with a Wally West cliffhanger :banderas:

would be the GOAT season for a superhero show ever

Edit:

Reading over at Superherohype and they're suggesting that Wells is Barry from the future who got stuck in the past, somehow lost his powers and changed his identity. That's why he's always trying to push Barry's speed limit so he can run in the past and stop RF eddie

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Well goddamn. But why would he collecting the thunderguy's blood? And he also gets surprised with current currents he should have already experienced them right?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Well goddamn. But why would he collecting the thunderguy's blood? And he also gets surprised with current currents he should have already experienced them right?

Idk lol but then again can't his computer see into the future? Plus why is Wells so set on no one harming Barry or fukking up his future?

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
My theory is Wells is an amalgam of Hunter Zoloman and Professor Zoom. Paralyzed at some point in the future because Flash couldn't save him in time, he ends up giving a Flash-hating Future Eddie his speed and the suit and sends him back into the past with the intent on making Barry a better hero through personal tragedy.
Aren't Zoloman and Prof Zoom the same character?

I thought he was paralyzed because of an incident with Grodd? In the flashback with army guy(lol idk) in the Plastique episode Wells was shown to be walking fine AND have Grodd in his sole custody. Grodd is gone now(maybe escaped?) and Wells is paralyzed(allegedly) at the moment.

Joe just told Edward about the Metahumans...... what if he goes back to HQs and finds the secret room and steals the suit?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Wells really is Reverse Flash, why does he sacrifice so much of his time and patience to protect Barry and helping Barry to develop his power ?

Because without the existence of THE FLASH there is no existence of THE REVERSE FLASH. Simple as that.