"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ah man! What an awesome mid-season finale! Couldn't have asked for anymore!:wow:This show right here......:wow: My mind exploded at the end of this episode, like, WTF?! Why would Dr. Wells do this to Barry?! It makes me even more excited as I don't know too much background information which has me hyped for the second half of this season!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was just :mindblown:
So much happened...Reverse Flash bossing up! Firestorm coming through for the low key team-up! Barry coming clean to Iris about his feelings! Cisco finally speaking out loud that there were two speedsters in the living room the night Barry's mom died! And that gotdam Wells being even shadier than he already was!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there's a possibility there's two RF's or one is Zoom and one is the reverse flash.... The RF is clearly bigger though, muscular... why would wells want to protect barry allen but yet reverse flash seeks to destroy him and Wells has the RF suit with that future harness he mentioned earlier!!!

The Mindfukk.... :mindblown:

I been saying if Well is actually Hunter Zolomon then he needs Flash to exist so HE can exist.. whereas, if Thorne going to be the other other Zoom his sole purpose is to destroy Flash's existence. All the clues hint to there going to be true animosity between Thorne and Barry especially when he realizes that he's the Flash & in love with Iris.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I been saying if Well is actually Hunter Zolomon then he needs Flash to exist so HE can exist.. whereas, if Thorne going to be the other other Zoom his sole purpose is to destroy Flash's existence. All the clues hint to there going to be true animosity between Thorne and Barry especially when he realizes that he's the Flash & in love with Iris.

:ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just realized that a lot of the characters on this show are like alternate universe versions of DEXTER:

Barry=Dexter (CSI with secret identity)
Det. Wells=Det. Morgan (Cop who raised "hero" as his son after hero witnessed his mother's murder as a child)
Iris = Debra (Raised as siblings, secretly "in love")
Eddie=Doakes (The only cop interested in investigating the "hero")
Cisco=Masuka (Comedy relief "geek" who works to support the hero)

And some speculation:
Wells=That Lady from the last season who "created" Dexter
Reverse Flash=Ice Truck Killer ("Playing" with the hero, rather than trying to kill him. Somehow connected in some way that isn't apparent yet)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm thinking that RF is future Wells and that he time traveled to get that device.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking that RF is future Wells and that he time traveled to get that device.
i think he's the great grandson of eddie :skip:

edit: nm, just watched the end credit scene. :skip:

edit2: nm i still think its possible wells is the grandson or great grandson of eddie

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
before watching this ep, i thought RF was either Wells from the future, or Eddie from the future

now, the post credit scene indicates RF is Wells, but why would he have the suit if thats him from the future? :leostare: or was the suit moving around on its own controlled remotely? shyt doesnt even make sense :pachaha:

plus eddie asked why RF didnt kill him :patrice:

i might be overthinking this :manny:

dope episode

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I just realized that a lot of the characters on this show are like alternate universe versions of DEXTER:

Barry=Dexter (CSI with secret identity)
Det. Wells=Det. Morgan (Cop who raised "hero" as his son after hero witnessed his mother's murder as a child)
Iris = Debra (Raised as siblings, secretly "in love")
Eddie=Doakes (The only cop interested in investigating the "hero")
Cisco=Masuka (Comedy relief "geek" who works to support the hero)

And some speculation:
Wells=That Lady from the last season who "created" Dexter
Reverse Flash=Ice Truck Killer ("Playing" with the hero, rather than trying to kill him. Somehow connected in some way that isn't apparent yet)
:ohhh:
I was actually thinking about this because of how similar barry and dexter are. But the other similarities are crazy
But this episode really displayed how much potential this show has. Not only can it do light hearted/fun eps, but it can also do dark serious episodes just as well. :obama:
Now about the wells thing. How is it possible for him to get beat up like that if that was him in the costume :dwillhuh:
Was he able to move fast enough to make it look like he was getting his ass kicked. Is that why he didnt want barry there, since he wouldve seen what was happening:ohhh:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
n1p1t2B.gif

This whole episode was crazy. I'm rewatch just in case I missed something.