:krs:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Flash: Other Half of Firestorm Cast

The CW's Flash series has found its Dr. Stein - the scientist who, when fused with janitor Ronnie Raymond, creates Firestorm

9 OCT 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Alias' Victor Garber is joining The Flash as DC's Dr. Martin Stein - one half of the superhero entity known as Firestorm.

According to Deadline, Garber will recur on The CW series as Dr. Stein - a "brilliant but arrogant nuclear physicist who has scarified everything, including a marriage, for his work in transmutation."

1victor_garber.jpg

Victor Garber.

After an accident fuses Stein with S.T.A.R. Labs maintenance worker Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell), he then races to find a way to separate the two before it’s too late. But it's the combination of these two characters that creates the nuclear-powered hero, Firestorm. Garber's Stein will be introduced on the 12th episode of The Flash.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/09/the-flash-casts-the-dr-martin-stein-half-of-firestorm

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think they are low key trying to do a TV Justice League.

I think so too. Someone wrote an article about how it might be a Justice League International type of thing. I know the shows and movies won't be in the same universe but it could work to me. A Batman Superman Wonder Woman team that deals with big world threats while a smaller Arrow team that deals with street/low level problems.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Giving these superhero shows a try... What little I saw of Smallville never impressed me but this was decent. They didn't waste anytime getting to the super powers and super villains, which is good. Will watch Arrow tomorrow, which I've never seen.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Giving these superhero shows a try... What little I saw of Smallville never impressed me but this was decent. They didn't waste anytime getting to the super powers and super villains, which is good. Will watch Arrow tomorrow, which I've never seen.
If u watch arrow start with season 1 on netflix.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked this episode. I also liked how they seem to embrace the fantastical elements of flash. Time travel and the rogues.

I can't wait to see grood later on and how they show zoom