A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Flash Hits the Ground Running
WBUGGQW.jpg

Barry Allen is no Flash in the pan.

The CW’s new superhero series on Tuesday night debuted to 4.8 million total viewers and a 1.9 demo rating (
per finals), marking the network’s most watched and highest rated series launch since The Vampire Diaries in 2009 (4.9 mil/2.1).

http://tvline.com/2014/10/08/the-flash-premiere-ratings/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Flash Hits the Ground Running
WBUGGQW.jpg

Barry Allen is no Flash in the pan.

The CW’s new superhero series on Tuesday night debuted to 4.8 million total viewers and a 1.9 demo rating (per finals), marking the network’s most watched and highest rated series launch since The Vampire Diaries in 2009 (4.9 mil/2.1).

http://tvline.com/2014/10/08/the-flash-premiere-ratings/

OjEr6qp.png

:beli: Not a good look for 3 of the shows I watch ("Agents", "New Girl", & "The Mindy Project") getting beaten in the ratings by a CW show. "The Flash" series premiere definitely beat the "Arrow" series premiere from 2 years ago.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'm not familiar with flash at all.. but i thought the first episode was pretty good.

i actually liked that he doesn't seem to be hiding his identity.

the special effects weren't too good.. the villain wasn't interesting. i expect them to start off with the monster of the week format but i hope it doesn't last too long.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
OjEr6qp.png

:beli: Not a good look for 3 of the shows I watch ("Agents", "New Girl", & "The Mindy Project") getting beaten in the ratings by a CW show. "The Flash" series premiere definitely beat the "Arrow" series premiere from 2 years ago.
The Arrow helped "The Flash" Show. I doubt it would of gotten these type of ratings without it.

With that said. I forgot about this coming on. :(

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally got around fo watching the pilot. Didnt see the leak from a couple of months ago.
I thought it was great. The special effects were movie quality. I liked how they added the mystery element to the show at the end, which i think will give the show more substance( like arrow)
- its kinda weird to me that barry would be in love with this chick whos basically his sister:scust: ( although shes def tough:takedat:
The way they made barry being a forensics assistant reminds me a lot of dexter. Im assuming hes going to get clues about which person to target next, based on the cases hes working on :beli:
My biggest concern with flash is that it relies heavily on special effects and im not sure if the show will be as good without all this action. I hope it does well enough for the cw to back it up heavy.