‘The Flash’ official movie thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
People knock the Flash as a series but outside of the typical CW shyt, the show wasn’t that bad
Only issue i ever had was the like 22 1 hour episode seasons. If it was 10-13 1 hour episodes, it would have been easier to get through as I was never able to watch live and had to wait till netflix.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I guess I liked seeing Michael Keaton, I mean he never fails...and Kara Zor El was pretty cool, I did like her, especially the suit.

But this shyt just looked fake as fukk, really like watching videogame cutscenes like 90% of the time.

Probably the worst of the multiversal movies and series as of late, although the use of previous batmen was very good, and the Nicholas cage / robotic spider moment made me hit the "lmao gtfoh but dope :ehh:" reaction

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is facts lol....Keaton was the best thing about this movie and that's a damn shame. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't an outright bad movie, and all the little easter eggs & cameos were cool for the most part, but it was still underwhelming at the end of the day. Especially after seeing a movie like ATS recently.

Don't know who thought having to watch two Ezra's on the screen for an entire movie was the move but nah....breh ain't like that. Lil mf was annoying as hell in this shyt.

Goes to show the power of casting:mjlol:

I actually was thinking how good this movie wouldve been if they got an actor who was likeable and not annoying as shyt:scust:

If the alternate universe version was just annoying,it wouldve been funny. But the "real" version was equally as annoying without trying. Worst comic movie casting possibly ever. Made perfect sense to have Nick Cage superman at the end. Because that wouldve been the worst casting if had been greenlit:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was dope.

I’m a Marvel fanboy. But you have to respect the DC characters. If there is such thing as a hero being “the hero” of all heroes, it’s Superman. Hands down. #1 anti dark hero? Batman. Hands down. Number one female hero of all heroes? Wonder Woman. If Family Feud asked name a speedster hero, Flash would be the #1 answer by far. Just saying. As far as characters, they own the top ones.

If WB could stop falling all over themselves they could have some incredible. I have a feeling Amazon will but the entire studio. Everything they’re doing is dumb right now. HBO Max to Max? Dumbass name. Discovery+? Whack. HBO should’ve been the big name brand to get behind.

This movie was cool though. Best one not named Batman by far. Everything else in DC has been forgettable. Ezra Miller’s take on Flash was kind of annoying but didn’t ruin the movie. He actually did a great acting job.

I agree with everything other than Ezra didnt ruin the movie:scust:

Well he didnt ruin it ,but he sure tried simply by being himself. Hopefully in the reboot they cast a Flash who doesnt act like this one. Hopefully sassy nerd isnt the new standard.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I agree with everything other than Ezra didnt ruin the movie:scust:

Well he didnt ruin it ,but he sure tried simply by being himself. Hopefully in the reboot they cast a Flash who doesnt act like this one. Hopefully sassy nerd isnt the new standard.
That's the character. The reason I thought Ezra did a good job was that when he played the younger even herbier and even more annoying version of himself, it was very distinct. They were very different people so I felt like he nailed that part. It wasn't just 2 Flashes. He did a great job of keeping them separate. And the fact that the younger version was even more annoying means he has self-awareness of this fact so it's all part of the character's personality. I hate this take on Flash though but I get its just a character.

Anyways, it's a good movie. Bad CGI. I don't like how they portray speed (slow motion with fast background). Marvel's Eternals did speed the better way.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the character. The reason I thought Ezra did a good job was that when he played the younger even herbier and even more annoying version of himself, it was very distinct. They were very different people so I felt like he nailed that part. It wasn't just 2 Flashes. He did a great job of keeping them separate. And the fact that the younger version was even more annoying means he has self-awareness of this fact so it's all part of the character's personality. I hate this take on Flash though but I get its just a character.

Anyways, it's a good movie. Bad CGI. I don't like how they portray speed (slow motion with fast background). Marvel's Eternals did speed the better way.

Oh,im not knocking his acting or performance as an actor in this movie,playing 2 versions of himself. Im knocking his essence as a living being:scust:. And its not about his personal issues,because I really dont know what he did like that. Since the Justice League movie I felt it was a horrible casting/way to portray the character. Not that I know how hes supposed to act based on the comics? But if (Barry)Flash is supposed to be a akward nerd,theres more likeable ways to play akward/nerd.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie was trash. But since I hate marvel so much, I have to find a way to say it’s trash without saying it’s trash. Name drop Michael Keaton will do it. And she fancy costume. That should do the trick :sas1: and I can still hate marvel content without looking like a hypocrite jackass. Even though I’m still a jackass :manny:
Fixed for accuracy

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Oh,im not knocking his acting or performance as an actor in this movie,playing 2 versions of himself. Im knocking his essence as a living being:scust:. And its not about his personal issues,because I really dont know what he did like that. Since the Justice League movie I felt it was a horrible casting/way to portray the character. Not that I know how hes supposed to act based on the comics? But if (Barry)Flash is supposed to be a akward nerd,theres more likeable ways to play akward/nerd.
Yea, not liking the take.