‘The Flash’ official movie thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t care they don’t like it. I want them to stop relying on batman as well but he’s an important character in the flashpoint paradox as well and this is loosely based on it so i get why keaton was called in he was great. I just know your and @Bryan Danielson motives by now
My motive is to see something worthwhile that doesn’t involve Batman.

You have the second most posts in this thread, after the dc flunkie. I know your motives too. We bout to go to the zoo, happy Father’s Day to everyone applicable. Thanks :salute:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
My motive is to see something worthwhile that doesn’t involve Batman.

You have the second most posts in this thread, after the dc flunkie. I know your motives too. We bout to go to the zoo, happy Father’s Day to everyone applicable. Thanks :salute:
nikka I already listed movies they had that were successful without Batman :aicmon: Anyway im way more neutral than you are I prefer dc over marvel but the mcu was great they showed these companies how to work with what they had available. They stumbling a bit right now but that’s ok everything can’t be a hit. If they do reboot the mcu I hope it’s more like earth’s mightiest heros where themajority of the groups and characters are active around the same time

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka I already listed movies they had that were successful without Batman :aicmon: Anyway im way more neutral than you are I prefer dc over marvel but the mcu was great they showed these companies how to work with what they had available. They stumbling a bit right now but that’s ok everything can’t be a hit. If they do reboot the mcu I hope it’s more like earth’s mightiest heros where themajority of the groups and characters are active around the same time

Shazam was good, aqua man was good, WW was straight and MOS was ok if you ignore emo Superman. That isn’t good enough and the studios agree or they wouldn’t be restarting their shyt, again, for the umpteenth time. I’m trying to keep it a buck with you and just agree to disagree but you keep trying to run my post count up in this bytch :mjlol:

I’ve said it before but since they can only do Batman right they should just do Batman beyond. That would be a game changer comic movie wise but nobody seems to get that just yet.

Ok bye for real now. We can continue this heated debate later lol

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Shazam was good, aqua man was good, WW was straight and MOS was ok if you ignore emo Superman. That isn’t good enough and the studios agree or they wouldn’t be restarting their shyt, again, for the umpteenth time. I’m trying to keep it a buck with you and just agree to disagree but you keep trying to run my post count up in this bytch :mjlol:

I’ve said it before but since they can only do Batman right they should just do Batman beyond. That would be a game changer comic movie wise but nobody seems to get that just yet.

I actually agree with the Batman beyond its time for one keaton would be great as that bruce. Hopefully they will think about it in the new dcu.

And they tried to play catch up too much it was just time to start over they made too many bad decisions

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
She was locked away and only had like 2 days to get her health up, plus no training or experience. You think she’d be in peak condition? Did you watch the movie? :mjlol:
I'm not sure this is a fair point when we watched Superman body the Justice League after being in the sun for 5 minutes coming back from death.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:ufdup: Keaton slander will not be tolerated.

For a big budget superhero film with multiple reshoots & delays, the CGI was atrocious

There was no chemistry at all between Barry & Iris

And stop mentioning that CW Flash. Keep him on tv where he belongs 🤢

The easter eggs & cameos were cool, but the execution of the plot was a miss to me, IMO

Entertained, a few laughs, but will not watch this again

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I guess this is one of those typical mid to garbage movies that  certain people on the coli and internet like to defend it like it's a religion, or cult rather. :jbhmm:

stephen-a-smith-reading.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Batman Beyond would be insane.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:ufdup: Keaton slander will not be tolerated.

For a big budget superhero film with multiple reshoots & delays, the CGI was atrocious

There was no chemistry at all between Barry & Iris

And stop mentioning that CW Flash. Keep him on tv where he belongs 🤢

The easter eggs & cameos were cool, but the execution of the plot was a miss to me, IMO

Entertained, a few laughs, but will not watch this again
Grant Gustin is a dope Flash. But u right. MK is the GOAT nikkas in here trippin.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not talking about financial success.

Thor love and thunder was a "financial success" and so was Iron Man 3 and we pretty much universally accept that they're trash.

When I was going to theaters, I would go see every single comic book movie. Why? Cause I love the genre. Even if I thought it was gonna be trash, I would still go see them.

People like me are what makes these movies financial successes. Doesn't mean we like them.

I watched all the D+ shows but I can tell you right now they were mostly trash. There were a few good moments here and there but they didn't have MCU quality that I'm used to.

But I still watched.

Ok, if you limit it to just what was a good movie DC put out some mid and some trash but we still got

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Shazam
The Suicide Squad
The Batman
Joker

All were pretty much universally loved movies :manny: