‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Minor Spoilers: If you want no spoilers skip this. I ain't giving away the ending without spoiling it. But I'm defintiely talking about major characters.

Positive: The Batman parts are worth the price of admission. My goodness. The action, acting. Just extremely good.
Action: The movie waste no time. Not even 5 minute and the movie thrust you into the action. If you enjoyed that Superman/ Snyder universe, you will def like alot of the action. Didn't overdo it with the slow motion.
Supergirl: Did her thing. Not the supergirl I'm used to from the show. But I like this chick.
Wrap up: Not going to spoil the ending but it was a good wrap up. Tried to tug at the heart strings on some parts.

Negative: It's no doubt Ezra can act (ano no I won't be doing referring to this ngga as :they"). And to see "multiple sides" of Barry was good. But I'm sorry, it's just hard to take feminine Flash seropis;u. Like from the beginning it was like "Is he really gonna talk :dame: . Mannerism was sus. And there was even a nudity scene. I'm like "Nah breh. This ain't the Barry from the TV show" Barry immaturity was quite annoying at parts as well. Yeah, there was some funny parts but I'm not used to a feminine superhero.

Iris:- This fake Tessa Thompson can beat it. She was hardly in the movie and when she was, she had no impact. Again, I'm used to the tv show so this minor role Iris was weird. They could have kept her off.

Barry's friends- bunch of lames
His time travel: I wasn't bother the CGI but the time traveling parts were ok.

Bottom line: Batman, Batman, Batman is worth the price of admission. The semi-justice league was cool. Ezra did his thing as a actor. But all the sus stuff he did... Plus his immaturity was a turn-off. Not my type of humor. But a good wrap up.

+
How was

Nic Cage Superman?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Apparently the box office tracking for this has been getting lower and lower. I do hope this underperforms and fully slams shut the possibility of any DCEU remnants returning. Hopefully a new and much much much better universe arises from the ashes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Apparently the box office tracking for this has been getting lower and lower. I do hope this underperforms and fully slams shut the possibility of any DCEU remnants returning. Hopefully a new and much much much better universe arises from the ashes.
After being asked by a giant money hungry corporation and a bunch of morally bankrupt internet warriors to support an assaulting, bulgarizing, grooming, cult leader are the people saying no?? :lupe:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I watched this last night and I dont think its good :francis:

Will write more later this evening, Im seeing it again Saturday but yeah I mean....some weird tonal placements first 30 mins, some wasted supporting characters and the fan service is kinda a wet fart

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just came from the theater. The movie is good BUT not as great as people are hyping it up to be. The Flash is one of my favorite superheroes and while I was never a fan of Ezra Miller playing Barry Allen, he did a better job in this film than in Justice League.

Seeing Keaton as Batman made me feel like I was a kid again. :mjcry: That's my GOAT Batman actor.

The scenes with Barry's mom had a brother like :mjcry:. Makes me want to go give my mom a big hug.:mjcry:

Sasha Calle was cool as Supergirl. She played her part well. Shame we won't get to see her again in the role.

Michael Shannon's Zod was good but he really didn't do much. Same with Faora. I don't even think she had any lines at all in the movie. Shannon seemed like he was going through the motions for this movie.

The CGI in this film was:scust:, especially in the first action scene. It was a dope sequence but the CGI almost look like some PS3/XBox 360 graphics. :scust:

As far as cameos:
We got a CGI cameo of Christopher Reeve Superman as well as the 80s Supergirl.

CGI of Adam West Batman.

The Jay Garrick Flash from the The Flash tv series made a brief appearance.

The George Reeves Superman from the 50s Superman tv show was shown in CGI.

Nicholas Cage as Superman made a brief appearance. If your a nerd like me, you should be aware that Cage was going to be Superman in the 90s in a Tim Burton film. One of the scenes that was supposed to be in the film was Superman fighting a giant spider. Well the scene was later put in the Will Smith movie, Wild, Wild, West. The scene got a good laugh from the audience.

I was expecting more cameos like the 90s Flash, Grant Gustin's Flash, Linda Carter Wonder Woman, etc but nothing.

Overall the movie was good and I recommend it. Again people are overhyping it. It's a good movie but definitely not the greatest comic book movie and not even the greatest DC comic movie. I give the movie a B-.

The worst Batman on film, George Clooney ends up being Batman in the DCEU at the end. It was a cool little thing that got a good laugh from the audience.