‘The Flash’ official movie thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not rooting for it to flop, that would be stupid. In fact I’m probably going to go see it, but it is what it is. WB knew this might happen. Gotta get through with it and move on. :manny:
Gunn wasn’t trying to answer any Ezra shyt because he knew that after this week, he wasn’t his issue anymore.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If it does flop, I think it has less to do with Ezra and more to do with the fact that the DC universe is getting rebooted after this. So it's really a pointless movie even if it's good which I believe it will be

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If it does flop, I think it has less to do with Ezra and more to do with the fact that the DC universe is getting rebooted after this. So it's really a pointless movie even if it's good which I believe it will be
This movie is actually the most important as it should be the reason why the reboot happens. Flash is ALWAYS causing time reset fukkery:russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Minor Spoilers: If you want no spoilers skip this. I ain't giving away the ending without spoiling it. But I'm defintiely talking about major characters.

Positive: The Batman parts are worth the price of admission. My goodness. The action, acting. Just extremely good.
Action: The movie waste no time. Not even 5 minute and the movie thrust you into the action. If you enjoyed that Superman/ Snyder universe, you will def like alot of the action. Didn't overdo it with the slow motion.
Supergirl: Did her thing. Not the supergirl I'm used to from the show. But I like this chick.
Wrap up: Not going to spoil the ending but it was a good wrap up. Tried to tug at the heart strings on some parts.

Negative: It's no doubt Ezra can act (ano no I won't be doing referring to this ngga as :they"). And to see "multiple sides" of Barry was good. But I'm sorry, it's just hard to take feminine Flash seropis;u. Like from the beginning it was like "Is he really gonna talk :dame: . Mannerism was sus. And there was even a nudity scene. I'm like "Nah breh. This ain't the Barry from the TV show" Barry immaturity was quite annoying at parts as well. Yeah, there was some funny parts but I'm not used to a feminine superhero.

Iris:- This fake Tessa Thompson can beat it. She was hardly in the movie and when she was, she had no impact. Again, I'm used to the tv show so this minor role Iris was weird. They could have kept her off.

Barry's friends- bunch of lames
His time travel: I wasn't bother the CGI but the time traveling parts were ok.

Bottom line: Batman, Batman, Batman is worth the price of admission. The semi-justice league was cool. Ezra did his thing as a actor. But all the sus stuff he did... Plus his immaturity was a turn-off. Not my type of humor. But a good wrap up.

+

Last edited: