‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sean and Amanda play favourites and are hard to please but at least they’re honest. Unlike Van and Charles at times. Van finding a reason to like something and Charles half trolling most of the time.

I may have to re-listen to the latest episode cause I kinda missed the jabs because I still haven’t seen Spider-Verse and didn’t want to get too spoiled. But I’m doubtful this is worse than Doctor Strange which they (Big Picture) didn’t like.

There's no way in hell Amanda will praise Ezra Miller even if he's good in it. She's one of those "ally" chicks who go overboard on shyt. She won't be able to separate the man from the movie.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's no way in hell Amanda will praise Ezra Miller even if he's good in it. She's one of those "ally" chicks who go overboard on shyt. She won't be able to separate the man from the movie.
In the few talks they've had about Flash, they kinda skip over the drama around the movie. I'm sure they'll tell us how they really feel on the pod about the movie. I won't speculate, I'll just wait :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So apparently James Gunn pulled some goofy shyt at the end of this movie. :snoop:

cmon man. No spoilers in here but it's on twitter about the post credit scene. SMMFH

Huh?

The post credit scene wasn’t anything crazy at all. Literally a joke aquaman scene with him drunk taking a nap in a puddle outside of a bar. Don’t even know why it was there other than a couple laughs

I didn’t even spoiler tag it because it’s such nothingness that it doesn’t even constitute as a spoiler

If you’re talking about
george clooney
that’s not a post credit scene, it’s the ending

:bryan:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
These free early screenings will occur on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. local time. Below is a list of participating theaters:

Cinemark Hollywood 16 - Amarillo, Texas
AMC Newcity - Chicago, Illinois
AMC Northpark 15 - Dallas, Texas
UA Colorado Center Stadium 9 & IMAX - Denver, Colorado
Cinemark 16 - Harlingen, Texas
Regal Dole Cannery - Honolulu, Hawaii
Regal Greenway Grand Palace - Houston, Texas

AMC Grove 14 - Los Angeles, California
Regal Hollywood Stadium 27 & RPX - Nashville, Tennessee
AMC Empire - New York, N.Y.
AMC Altamonte Mall - Orlando, Florida
Harkins Camelview at Scottsdale Fashion Square - Phoenix, Arizona
Regal UA Laguna Village - Sacramento, California
Megaplex Valley Fair - Salt Lake City, Utah
Santikos Silverado 8 - San Antonio, Texas
AMC Fashion Valley - San Diego, California

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So far, Warners has sidelined Miller in the press in favor of director Andy Muschietti, producer Barbara Muschietti and Supergirl actor Sasha Calle as ambassadors for the film.

On June 12, Miller is expected to attend the film’s premiere, which will likely be branded as “fan event” — one where stars walk the carpet but answer no questions from journalists. The studio previously has experience in such hybrid events. In April 2022, it held a New York event for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, which was mired in its own controversies with author J.K. Rowling, the recasting of Johnny Depp — and even Miller, who was arrested in Hawaii days before the event.