‘The Flash’ official movie thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Thanks for the non-spoiler review @Larry Legend Listen, we're talking about 'The Flash' here and they are doing time travel shyt and Keaton's Batman is in it along with Affleck's Batman and Supergirl, like obviously this is a day one for me regardless of what critics say. Ezra Miller is also a good actor, I expect him to do a good job :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think it's RT score so far is somewhere in the 70's if you're into that. There's a lot of people praising it as a "love letter to comics and DC" etc.. and people praising Keaton and a lot of people praising Ezra Miller too.

There's also people who are saying the CGI isn't that good and that they are "sick" of all the multiverse shyt and others who are simply hating on it because of Ezra Miller :mjlol:

Which was gonna happen, there's no way some people weren't gonna use their reviews to go after Ezra Miller's behavior. That kind of comes with the territory even though it has nothing to do with the movie itself.

daemonova

Daps
I think it's RT score so far is somewhere in the 70's if you're into that. There's a lot of people praising it as a "love letter to comics and DC" etc.. and people praising Keaton and a lot of people praising Ezra Miller too.

There's also people who are saying the CGI isn't that good and that they are "sick" of all the multiverse shyt and others who are simply hating on it because of Ezra Miller :mjlol:

Which was gonna happen, there's no way some people weren't gonna use their reviews to go after Ezra Miller's behavior. That kind of comes with the territory even though it has nothing to do with the movie itself.
Dc shouldn't be punished for Marvels multiverse. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

daemonova

Daps
Is this new shıt a parody with a bulldyke supergirl and a fàg that skips really fast through time? I'm mad lost dawg. 😭
Fx9tJ9cXoAAMaQE

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sean and most of The Ringer were in the tank for the MCU. Only recently they've started to really go at the MCU because the quality or lack of quality couldn't be defended anymore.

Van Lathan is still a MCU apologist. Charles rips apart the MCU now every chance he gets, I think it's hilarious because he's doin it in part to get under Van's skin.

They all loved 'The Batman' though. I think if The Flash is good, at least the guys on the ringerverse will say that it is. I can't see Sean and Amanda giving it a fair chance, Amanda was probably seething about Ezra Miller the whole time given her "I'm an ally to everyone" persona.
Sean and Amanda play favourites and are hard to please but at least they’re honest. Unlike Van and Charles at times. Van finding a reason to like something and Charles half trolling most of the time.

I may have to re-listen to the latest episode cause I kinda missed the jabs because I still haven’t seen Spider-Verse and didn’t want to get too spoiled. But I’m doubtful this is worse than Doctor Strange which they (Big Picture) didn’t like.