‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm gonna call it now... find this post in 3 years.... post credit scene will show a lazarus pit bubbling and the tag will read 9 years ago...
Its gonna be talia from dark knight rises and she gonna be pregnant with Damian.. Dark Knight rises makes him 14 in 2025/2026 for Brave and the Bold .... perfect ..
c60d103a7199192035dd9005ee50f08a.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know it won't happen and it's just some stupid fanboy shyt, but if they get Reverse Flash from CW in this, I'll take back 70% of the negative shyt I said about the DCEU.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Aight, that trailer got me. Keaton looks good as Batman. Love that classic costume, yellow/black symbol, and theme song. I hope they have some surprises in there. If they let Nicholson Joker shine, i'd flip my shyt in the theater. They should let Pattinson Batman drop a few lines too. This opportunity will never come again.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i do hope that homie has gotten his shyt together cause he's looking at a goldmine if he can stop the wildin. With Flash, Gunn can easily integrate that character into his universe because of Flash's timeline shenanigans.

Did they remove shorty who was Iris in the ZSJL movie? IF this gets a sequel, hope they bring her back.
She's still listed as part of the cast so I believe so

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Part of me is worried because the last DCEU film I was this excited about was BvS and we all know the shyt show of a trash movie that film turned out to be
:patrice:I enjoyed the non-theatrical cut. That movie was sabotaged by WB for theaters. Thankfully, Gunn is in charge now, and he keeps going on about how much he loves this movie.

Fo3LAB5XwAAff7J

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I had the rewatch the trailer again 2 more times. This looks fun. 2 things though.

1. I hope we get a cameo of Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne. That casting was perfect and he would have stole the show but I understand why they went with bringing back Keaton.

2. Looks like another banger superhero movie from a director that started with horror movies, Andy Muschietti did Mama and the IT reboots. Just like Richard Donner, Wes Craven, Tim Burton, Sam Raimi, Guillermo del Toro, Zack Snyder(love or hate him), James Gunn, Scott Derrickson, Ruben Fleischer, James Wan, David F. Sandberg, and Matt Reeves.