‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ima go on and say it now: I think this will shyt on Doc Strange’s multiverse movie. DC has a wider selection of multiverse characters in film and tv to use. Adding Keaton makes it better already. :ohhh:

They've had experience already doing multiverse world building and storytelling from their CW shows as well. :yeshrug:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why the sad face? It looks good, will probably be good. :yeshrug:

leave out the agendas and enjoy. fukk dat hate watching goofiness or being "loyal" to a side.
Nah it was'nt even cause of MCU vs DC

The whole Ezra Miller thing kinda made me expect this movie to be a clusterfukk aside from the dark cloud surrounding it because of his off screen behavior

But it looks fire

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah it was'nt even cause of MCU vs DC

The whole Ezra Miller thing kinda made me expect this movie to be a clusterfukk aside from the dark cloud surrounding it because of his off screen behavior

But it looks fire

i do hope that homie has gotten his shyt together cause he's looking at a goldmine if he can stop the wildin. With Flash, Gunn can easily integrate that character into his universe because of Flash's timeline shenanigans.

Did they remove shorty who was Iris in the ZSJL movie? IF this gets a sequel, hope they bring her back.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hopefully they keep Reverse Flash secret in this. Is he in this joint at all?

looks like the alternate Barry may be the villain looking more and more at the trailer. :patrice:
The villain is Dark Flash. Not reverse flash ..

and it's Barry.. There's actually 3 barry's ... Our Flash. The 89' universe young barry is kid flash and then dark flash (i dont know where he's from).. He might be the timeline from JL .. remember Barry didnt know it but he reversed time .. so Dark Flash is the one where we lost

The Flash throwing the tornado with the red and black suit is Dark Flash.

I forgot how to do spoiler tags.. im getting old

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm gonna call it now... find this post in 3 years.... post credit scene will show a lazarus pit bubbling and the tag will read 9 years ago...
Its gonna be talia from dark knight rises and she gonna be pregnant with Damian.. Dark Knight rises makes him 14 in 2025/2026 for Brave and the Bold .... perfect ..