‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The only actor from 'The Flash' that can possibly move on into Gunn's universe is Ezra Miller.

Yeah, hopefully he realizes he needs to chill the fukk out and stop wildin'. It would only makes sense to keep him as it appears he's going to flashpoint shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Marvel overhere jerking off planning on giving us random C tier replacements, while giving us no X-men news….I hope DC takes off with this, the superhero genre needs a new face.

Disney being cheap since they have to wait for the X-men actors/actresses rights to expire in 2 years hopefully doesn't bite them in the ass. They shoulda just cut the check and give us cheap replacements to offset the monies they had to pay the contracted folks. Plenty of actors woulda lined up for the X-Men reboot for a cheap check in the first movie.

Guardians trailer was aite, but this clearly stole the show IMO.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Disney being cheap since they have to wait for the X-men actors/actresses rights to expire in 2 years hopefully doesn't bite them in the ass. They shoulda just cut the check and give us cheap replacements to offset the monies they had to pay the contracted folks. Plenty of actors woulda lined up for the X-Men reboot for a cheap check in the first movie.

Guardians trailer was aite, but this clearly stole the show IMO.
Yeah.... folk really just waiting for the Xmen after endgame...

Hopefully this Kang saga is good

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why this look more like a batman movie than the flash?? :dahell:
Batman plays a big role in the story and they probably want to limit the exposure Ezra has because of the crime spree he was on. I'm interested in whether they send him out to talk shows or shyt or just have Keaton and Affleck do it.

Ezra might show up on Fallon and do some Crispin Glover on Letterman shyt.
Yeah, hopefully he realizes he needs to chill the fukk out and stop wildin'. It would only makes sense to keep him as it appears he's going to flashpoint shyt.
Yeah. This gives Gunn the chance to see if he's worth keeping. I'm sure the movie ends in a way where Gunn could bring in a new flash 8-9 years from now with now problem.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Batman plays a big role in the story and they probably want to limit the exposure Ezra has because of the crime spree he was on. I'm interested in whether they send him out to talk shows or shyt or just have Keaton and Affleck do it.

Ezra might show up on Fallon and do some Crispin Glover on Letterman shyt.

Yeah. This gives Gunn the chance to see if he's worth keeping. I'm sure the movie ends in a way where Gunn could bring in a new flash 8-9 years from now with now problem.

Flash could even pop up in this Gods & Monsters chapter in his universe. With the way Barry stays fukkin shyt up, why not?

Lowkey, Supergirl/Kara looking gangsta as fukk. :damn:

So she appears to have replaced Supes in the alternate timeline/universe where Flash goes in this movie. :ohhh: