'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Unless this is the catalyst for a Universal reboot, I'm mystified as to why the 1st Flash film would be based on Flashpoint.

I look forward to seeing where this goes. :ehh:

Cause it’s a dumb idea.

Unless you get people invested in the life he lived before Flashpoint, people won’t get the point of changing things and how horribly it went wrong.

I doubt this will resemble Flashpoint in the way Civil War wasn’t anything like the comic.

The easiest thing to would be to resemble the tv series AWAKE where he’s trapped between two worlds trying to solve a crime.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Flash finally on the fast track to getting made.

Ezra Miller's Cameo As The Flash In CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Was Actually Warner Bros.' Idea

172744.jpg

Believe it or not, Ezra Miller's cameo as the big-screen incarnation of The Flash in last night's Crises on Infinite Earths finale was actually Warner Bros.' idea.

Most fans assumed that The CW must have asked the studio if they could bring the Justice League actor on board to film a scene with Grant Gusten's DC TV take on the Scarlet Speedster, but during an interview with Variety, Marc Guggenheim revealed that WB boss Peter Roth called him after the crossover event had already wrapped to ask if he could fit Miller in.

"I got a phone call from [Warner Bros. boss] Peter Roth saying, “I know you’re locked, but can you put Ezra into the crossover?” And I said, “Yes.” And he said, “How, you’re series wrapped? And you’re wrapped on the crossover.” And I said, “Yeah, I know, but if you’re telling me Ezra Miller can be in the crossover, I can make it happen.”

I called Eric Wallace who who is the showrunner of “Flash,” and he called up Grant Gustin — because the one thing that was our only concern was the thought we didn’t want to do it unless Grant was 100 percent on-board with it. And he was. He was incredibly enthusiastic and on-board with it. And then we got on the phone with Ezra Miller and told him the scene I had written and he was completely into it. And we just went."

Could the studio's desire to get Miller's Flash into the Crises event have anything to do with the upcoming movie? It was recently confirmed that the first solo outing for the Fastest Man Alive will be a "different" take on Flashpoint, so there's a good chance some time displacement/reality hopping will factor into the plot.

Whatever the reason, it was a great moment for fans and a genuine surprise. If you missed Miller's scene you can check it out below, along with some behind-the-scenes shots and previously released stills from the Crisis crossover.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micheal Keaton in Talks to Return as Batman for 'Flash' Movie

But wait, there’s more. If a deal makes, Keaton wouldn’t just return for Flash but possibly for several other DC-oriented film projects. Sources tell THR that the role being envisioned for the veteran actor is akin to the role played by Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, something of a mentor or guide or even string puller. Batgirl is one the projects in development that could fall under that win.

Warners had no comment.

I'm all the way down with Keaton reprising his Batman role :feedme:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Micheal Keaton in Talks to Return as Batman for 'Flash' Movie

But wait, there’s more. If a deal makes, Keaton wouldn’t just return for Flash but possibly for several other DC-oriented film projects. Sources tell THR that the role being envisioned for the veteran actor is akin to the role played by Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, something of a mentor or guide or even string puller. Batgirl is one the projects in development that could fall under that win.

Warners had no comment.

I'm all the way down with Keaton reprising his Batman role :feedme:
So.......he's not suiting up and kicking ass then?:lupe: