'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This from collider which they pulled from the wrap:

The report notes that conversations are in very early stages, and the actual size of Keaton’s role is up in the air. But essentially, the actor’s presence is a way to introduce the idea that there is no “main” DC Universe, just many branches on one tree. So the same universe that saw Keaton’s Batman do battle with Jack Nicholson’s Joker exists, as does Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy universe, as does the universe in which Arthur Fleck (Joaquin Phoenix) became the Joker, etc etc. Reportedly, Keaton’s presence won’t at all effect The Batman, Matt Reeves’ upcoming film that sees Robert Pattinson putting on the cape and cowl.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
man if this shyt is real about Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne coming back then they should have just made Robert Pattinson's batman terry mcginnis and gave us batman beyond :francis:

I was a fan of the cartoon growing up and still don't get why theres no interest in making a Batman Beyond movie. That and Silver Surfer for me

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was a fan of the cartoon growing up and still don't get why theres no interest in making a Batman Beyond movie. That and Silver Surfer for me
There was interest. Bruce timm and paul dini pitched that years ago. Company always goes in another direction though.

But to the larger point; if this is to establish a multiverse like the reports say, then why not do it the way they’re doing it. And you can always do Batman beyond

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There was interest. Bruce timm and paul dini pitched that years ago. Company always goes in another direction though.

But to the larger point; if this is to establish a multiverse like the reports say, then why not do it the way they’re doing it. And you can always do Batman beyond
Was about to say so they're definitely acknowledging a multiverse now :ohhh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there is the multiverse. That means Joqauin's Joker could face off against Bale's Batman down the road.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I saw this on Facebook from comicbook.com and immediately dismissed it as some ol' bullshyt, than I saw it again from another website so idk

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw this on Facebook from comicbook.com and immediately dismissed it as some ol' bullshyt, than I saw it again from another website so idk
Variety the wrap and Hollywood reporter are reporting it so yeah it’s true. Of course he still has to sign the deal