The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
a) I don't trust you. You'll duck the moment I show my face
b) You have all the traits of a broke ass bum bytch. I don't take such folk at their word.

Is there a way for us to put real money up in an official Coli way?

Also, step your reading comprehension up. There's an order to this: cash, then banned. THEN we iron out the details in case you wanna catch the 3rd consecutive L.

Comprehende?

Lol. This n!gga scared. You don't trust me? And I'm supposed to trust some lowlife Euro bum, who pretends to be someone else and trolls on the internet? And scared to answer a PM? :russ:

My word is my bond. You prove to these n!ggas you ain't some old ass Euro and I give you money. Simple as that. I don't have to wire you money via the Coli. Answer the PM. We'll iron out the specifics.

And in regards to that fade you offering, I wanna take that offer. Answer the Pm or I drop the screenshots of you ignoring that fade for months.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
All I know is that I don't flail my arms in the air moving back like some handicap nikka :pachaha:
:yeshrug: as stupid as it is it's still dancing
None of the men in my family just start bustin a jig anyway unless it's a classic or actual dance song like the electric slide or some shyt. That's who i grew up around. I view today the same

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
She probably has good musical taste. Anyone that's older than 25 knows that 2005 is when hip hop really started to fall off on a mainstream level. Yes there's still dope projects every year, but 2005 marks the year where mainstream hip hop you heard on the radio turned to shyt. G-Unit was basically the last real hip hop act we had that dominated the mainstream. Until Kendrick.

edit: And Jay-Z/Kanye stayed relevant every year of course.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Maybe, just maybe, they're keeping it real: Hip hop fell the fukk off.

I was at a bbq with an older crowd (:flabbynsick: I know) and we were dancing to shyt. This came on:

and this 50 year old sista was dancing/rhyming this shyt word for word. Having a ton of fun.

So we got to talk about hip hop. She thought the genre was trash now. I asked her when the genre fell off for her. And she said: around 2005.

If she really were :flabbynsick: and her opinion on hip hop should be ignored, she'd say some shyt like: "hip hop aint been shyt since the 1980s."

Why won't some of you see that hip hop, somewhere in the 2000s, became grooveless, mentally dull cac-friendly pop music? Heads and even non-heads who like to dance to hip hop dislike modern hip hop for very real and concrete reasons. And the 'age' argument is already getting played out, especially since it's clear that some :flabbynsick: cats are more up on the new shyt than the new kids.

This makes absolutely zero sense :what:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Lol. This n!gga scared. You don't trust me? And I'm supposed to trust some lowlife Euro bum, who pretends to be someone else and trolls on the internet? And scared to answer a PM? :russ:

My word is my bond. You prove to these n!ggas you ain't some old ass Euro and I give you money. Simple as that. I don't have to wire you money via the Coli. Answer the PM. We'll iron out the specifics.

And in regards to that fade you offering, I wanna take that offer. Answer the Pm or I drop the screenshots of you ignoring that fade for months.

Money first, fade later.

Let's get it. I'll upload a video addressing your punk ass in a few days. No Deini.

How much cash? Speak on it, coli. How much should I tax this closet case? $100?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Money first, fade later.

Let's get it. I'll upload a video addressing your punk ass in a few days. No Deini.

How much cash? Speak on it, coli. How much should I tax this closet case?

Remember this post.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Money first, fade later.

Video in a couple days huh? :mjlol:
It would take you a minute to upload a YouTube video of yourself. :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
true. But Rocky aint grooveless. and rocky's best work (see avi) is raw rap. Plain and simple.
:mjlol:
My girl is a white girl from Michigan (not the city)...the shyt she listens to the most is B52s, 80's synth (I think that what you call it), Broken Social Scene etc...
and she played the hell out of that ASAP album.

Rocky aint about "raw rap"...its about the beats breh.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Video in a couple days huh? :mjlol:
It would take you a minute to upload a YouTube video of yourself. :francis:

Basically.

Money first, fade later.

Remember this post.