The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
ok is it trap/drill or is it pop? of course no one was gonna dance to lil reese and songs about crack and gangbanging
there's whole range of music out there, that just sounds like a shytty DJ
Well they were playing recent R&B joints like that Suppose to be joint with jnene akiko and omarion and Loyal and cats still werent really dancing like that , alot of the production today on a mainstream level lacks rhythm it's really no different from techno expect it's a lil bit slower
:what: so what are the "properly classified" dance steps then? how is that not dancing?
you out here doin the fukking mamba at the club?

Go to a club and dance with a girl over 21 and hit either one of the those dance moves and see her reaction nikka lol , that shyt is really just a signature social media move ain't nobody really hitting that shyt for rec in the clubs :pachaha:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Why did you call yourself @SirBiatch

I've had that name for a decade at least. Came from Counterstrike days. When I used to shoot nikkas in the dome mercilessly and out of nowhere. My brehs would always get annoyed and yell out "bytch!" And I said: "that's Sir to you."

Hence SirBiatch.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How much you gon put up? :sas2:

I say, real cash and a ban bet (and possibly a fade if I feel in the mood).

You down?

idi-amin-laughing.gif

This f@ggot. You been ducking me for months. Now this n!gga talking bout a fade. Answer my PM. Let's get it.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I've had that name for a decade at least. Came from Counterstrike days. When I used to shoot nikkas in the dome mercilessly and out of nowhere. My brehs would always get annoyed and yell out "bytch!" And I said: "that's Sir to you."

Hence SirBiatch.

:what: your proud of being called a bytch?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka I want the cash first. then the ban bet.

THEN we can talk about a fade. You in or out?

:what:

Cash first? N!gga shut the fvck up. Prove to these n!ggas you ain't some old ass Euro f@ggot and I wire you cash. Answer the pm and we iron out the specifics. I don't play these internet games, b!tch.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
it's really no different from techno expect it's a lil bit slower
o boy :dead:

Go to a club and dance with a girl over 21 and hit either one of the those dance moves and see her reaction nikka lol , that shyt is really just a signature social media move ain't nobody really hitting that shyt for rec in the clubs :pachaha:

:dead: so again what are you doing besides these non-dances aka "signature social media moves" do you hit the cha cha slide when a girl twerks on you?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:what:

Cash first? N!gga shut the fvck up. Prove to these n!ggas you ain't some old ass Euro f@ggot and I wire you cash. Answer the pm and we iron out the specifics. I don't play these internet games, b!tch.

a) I don't trust you. You'll duck the moment I show my face
b) You have all the traits of a broke ass bum bytch. I don't take such folk at their word.

Is there a way for us to put real money up in an official Coli way?

Also, step your reading comprehension up. There's an order to this: cash, then banned. THEN we iron out the details in case you wanna catch the 3rd consecutive L.

Comprehende?

When you're on the ground slumped AFTER I've taken your cash and Coli privileges, then I'll smile like the satisfied father you never had.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
o boy :dead:

:dead: so again what are you doing besides these non-dances aka "signature social media moves" do you hit the cha cha slide when a girl twerks on you?
All I know is that I don't flail my arms in the air moving back like some handicap nikka :pachaha: