The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: He didn't make out breh!!! Eddie was too quick

When Eddie jumped through window I saw that as a sign that he had to survive

you don't have to outrun the bullets... you just have to outrun your lead singer brehs :francis:

The fukked part is that Eddie carried him for a distance after getting shot, and then that was it, like he tossed him for being dead weight. And the rest of the heartbeats weren't all that heartbroken that he was gone either

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Choir Boy with that slick shyt again...

"No word on Eddie:ohhh:"

I can sing his parts:sas1: I know ALL his parts:sas2:

fukk Choir Boy:pacspit:

tryna put my brehs on. that nikka was a fukking snake, through and through. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

duck and kane giving fam the last dollar out of their pockets so he can take care of wifey and avoid aborting his seed. :mjcry:

this fukk nikka spent every minute of the movie a.) on some coward shyt b.) on some lie/undermine-to-come-up shyt c.) on some "behind my breh's back" shyt

and THEN he burned the fukking ribs. :snoop:

duck was supposed to pop up at that church and deliver boot-to-mouth treatment the second that service ended.
full
full
full
full

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wow: That was foul how, after killing him, Big Red not only shows up to Jimmy's wake in "tears", but tries to push up on his widow Eleanor during the services.
Big Red makes Lucious Lyon seem like he's not such s bad guy. That was probably the most scumbag shyt I've ever seen in movie.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hated that nikka Flash
He was an ole bottomfeeding, slick s.o.b.

I rode with Eddie Kane all the way down to the bottom in this movie.
That church scene and them notes he hit was the reason why.

You couldn't sing like he did and not have no dirt, grime and pain on you :salute:
Can't nobody sang like Eddie Caine Jr. :wow: