The Film Room Goat List #4 - Labyrinth

Goat or no?

• Total voters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm gonna say no. Mind you, I watched it as a kid, love the movie and I still watch it. I watch it a few times a year, and the last time was 2 weeks ago.

I love the movie but it is all over the place. There aren't that many memorable quotes, but there are memorable scenes. But that dance sequence completely takes me out of the movie. I wouldn't mind it if it were more of a musical. I also don't think the movie does well by following Sarah. It should've been Hoggle's POV, since his conflict with Jareth trumps Sarah's. But the charm saves it.

I'm OK with it being a good-great movie, but not GOAT status.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm gonna say no. Mind you, I watched it as a kid, love the movie and I still watch it. I watch it a few times a year, and the last time was 2 weeks ago.

I love the movie but it is all over the place. There aren't that many memorable quotes, but there are memorable scenes. But that dance sequence completely takes me out of the movie. I wouldn't mind it if it were more of a musical. I also don't think the movie does well by following Sarah. It should've been Hoggle's POV, since his conflict with Jareth trumps Sarah's. But the charm saves it.

I'm OK with it being a good-great movie, but not GOAT status.
You love this movie and watch this movie several times a year and still no huh?:francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Cant we have something new and different be considered the goat instead of the usual suspects like scarface and the godfather