the film room being SHOCKINGLY Quiet about FURIOUS 7 being a bigger hit than AVENGERS 2

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Avengers has only been out 3 weeks here and a week in China give it time

I don't even think Star Wars will be as big as people think. That's shyt only appeals to a certain crowd

AZccSqP.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: at throwing this part in.
it's true though isn't it?

It's already the biggest franchise ever, and that was WITHOUT a female and/or a minority as the lead hero.

now it will have both.

and they'll be in love.

and they're gonna be swinging lightsabers around together saving the galaxy and shyt.

their reach stretches even longer now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
it's true though isn't it?

It's already the biggest franchise ever, and that was WITHOUT a female and/or a minority as the lead hero.

now it will have both.

and they'll be in love.

and they're gonna be swinging lightsabers around together saving the galaxy and shyt.

their reach stretches even longer now.

:deadmanny:

But Leia was no soft chick, in fact for most of the trilogy she was more hardcore than Luke's soft ass was.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadmanny:

But Leia was no soft chick, in fact for most of the trilogy she was more hardcore than Luke's soft ass was.
yea but she didn't swing a lightsaber around or pilot a spaceship. she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty (chick looked very comfortable handling a blaster)... but she was never the main identifiable hero.

now they tapped into that hunger games crowd. a strong ass kicking female in the lead.

mo money mo money.

plus we haven't had interracial romance in the movies on THIS scale before. this is gonna be the biggest movie of the year and it's gonna be centered around an interracial couple. plus boyega looks like he got charisma comin out the pores so you know he's probly gonna bring in a decent sized black audience as well.

mo money mo money.

If this shyt is romeo and juliet with lightsabers it's gonna break the fukkin bank

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everyone who talks about the amazing spiderman series being 'a flop', Man of steel being a failure, how marvel can't lose, etc

I mean....there's a correlation there though. Those are comic movies....in some cases "rival" comic movies. Not even saying I agree, but I can kinda understand the logic.

This shyt here....is like....the most random comparison in the world, solely for the sake of trying to undermine Marvel's success. It's like saying Jay ain't hot no more because Adele outsold him. You'd have to have a vendetta against Jay to even entertain the comparison.

Fred.