THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
i had to flush my pills down the toilet.. the energy they gave me was crazy.. i was in the gym lifting , running and hoop for hours at high levels.. but then i would feel nauseous and shake uncontrollably. i felt like goku.. but i decided it wasnt worth it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First day using RoxyLean based off the recommendations in this thread. Been working out since late 2008, only ever used Protein shakes. So this is my first real "assistance" I guess you can say. Hope it works as good as everyone else says. I am 190 right now, trying to get down to 175-180.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Detonate starts tomorrow

image_prodprod1070044_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Detonate by Gaspari Nutrition at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Price on Detonate!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read one post in this thread so forgive me in advance since there's a 99.9% chance this has been said.

ECA Stack is GOAT

Alpha T2 + OxyElite Pro is realllly good especially since you're combining a stim with a TSH.

Other than that, the diet is all there is to it. :yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Also, one of your best bets for supps is supplementreviews.com, they basically delineate between supplements, filter through their their sub-categories and then display all of the relevant supplements you're looking for with hundreds if not thousands of peer reviews on people who tried and rate the stuff. On top of that you get to view real time prices of the supps from different vendors like muscle and strength, amazon, bodybuilding.com and more.

Its the shyt brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, one of your best bets for supps is supplementreviews.com, they basically delineate between supplements, filter through their their sub-categories and then display all of the relevant supplements you're looking for with hundreds if not thousands of peer reviews on people who tried and rate the stuff. On top of that you get to view real time prices of the supps from different vendors like muscle and strength, amazon, bodybuilding.com and more.

Its the shyt brehs.

I like their reviews the best...but the last like 5 products i been looking at, they haven't had...grr

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
roxy lean :win:
:salute: on the recommendation. I've tried alot of fat burning pills picked some of these up today and off of 1 pill I've had energy all day. My push ups are still :flabbynsick: but I actually felt like I had the strength to do them haven't had a craving to eat alot. I thought it was fading off towards the later part of my day, went home and ate some dinner and it almost feels like a "2nd wind" of it is kicking in. I feel like busting off some push ups at work. Thanks breh

:blessed:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:salute: on the recommendation. I've tried alot of fat burning pills picked some of these up today and off of 1 pill I've had energy all day. My push ups are still :flabbynsick: but I actually felt like I had the strength to do them haven't had a craving to eat alot. I thought it was fading off towards the later part of my day, went home and ate some dinner and it almost feels like a "2nd wind" of it is kicking in. I feel like busting off some push ups at work. Thanks breh

:blessed:

:to: im happy to help breh, if u really want a pump for exercise try jack3d micro