THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Started taking the Cobra 6 pills that @diggy hooked up. This is my third day on them. I'm usually not one to take any supplements or fat burners but since I got this bottle I figured I'd try it out to see how it goes. So far they seem to work. It's only been three days but i can feel a difference already.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
So I bought some Dexaprine XR from iForce Nutrition this week and tried it Wednesday. Brehs, be careful with this. I took one tablet and that shyt had my heart pounding (I used to take the OG Jack3d and that never made my heart beat feel abnormal) and I had to stop mid-workout. I then felt nauseus and had the shakes for the couple of days that followed, only just starting to feel normal again. Very strange as I used to be able to handle a high dosage of Jack3D back in the day. Anyone else tried it out? Be VERY careful.

I'm now looking for a safish fat burner, one with no dodgy stuff in it just all natural stims, any recommendations?

semtex

:)
Daps
Y'all could just drink espresso and not have unknown potential consequences lurking from this factory shyt :patrice:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I dont diet much but the Cobra 6 bottle my wife and i shared gave us both results in less then 30 days. i am maintaining my weight at 10 lbs liighter then before i started. my gut is gone and i drink a lot of beer. we did 1 pill a day till we ran out. I pretty much ate the way i always do and dropped weight.

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you suffer from withdrawal after stopping?

On another note: I can't imagine to ingest pills with side effects like a racing heart and a general crackhead-like feeling. These pills are amphetamine-like compounds... If I want to lose weight, I simply adjust my diet and CUT THE SHYT OUT OF IT. I lost 30 kg with a 1200-kcal-diet and my "Strong Lifts 5x5"-Routine.

No offense, brehs! I just want you to stay healthy!

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I've used several of these.........but nothing beats the simple EC stack :yeshrug:

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on....:patrice:

Tramadol's effects on norepinephrine will speed up your metabolism and curb your appetite. Kratom acts similar but there are different strains - some are more stimulating, other more sedating. If you wou want to lose weight you should go after the more stimulating strains like Maeng Da.