THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whoo: holy crap brehs and breh-ette's these roxyleans are no joke!

I wake up this morning pop one of these guys and I decide to play a little call of duty wait for it to kick in a little I swear my face starts heating up I go and check the mirror my face is red I decide ok work out time get in a little workout. stop eat some breakfast and as i'm posting now I feel I need to go run a marathon

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Damn. Made an appointment with my Doctor and i go in on the 23rd. They usually give me a b12 shot and some appetite suppressors. Last time i was on it, I lost 18lbs in 2 and a half weeks. I was putting in work. Previous time i went from 265 to 217 in 2 1/2 months. I let myself go but Im trynna join the military end of year, so i gotta lose some lbs. Should I wait and see my Doc or get that roxylean?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:whoo: holy crap brehs and breh-ette's these roxyleans are no joke!

I wake up this morning pop one of these guys and I decide to play a little call of duty wait for it to kick in a little I swear my face starts heating up I go and check the mirror my face is red I decide ok work out time get in a little workout. stop eat some breakfast and as i'm posting now I feel I need to go run a marathon

let us know if u have a heart attack or summin

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Damn. Made an appointment with my Doctor and i go in on the 23rd. They usually give me a b12 shot and some appetite suppressors. Last time i was on it, I lost 18lbs in 2 and a half weeks. I was putting in work. Previous time i went from 265 to 217 in 2 1/2 months. I let myself go but Im trynna join the military end of year, so i gotta lose some lbs. Should I wait and see my Doc or get that roxylean?

:upsetfavre:

I heard this thing gives u the hives

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
so roxylean is the general go to pill that everyone agrees on after 9 pages?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I was going to make a thread about this, but I forgot.

nikka, this shyt right here…

USP-29673-0.jpg

Oxyelite Pro. You can find it at Vitamin Shoppe. After these 90 capsules, I dropped 12 lbs. It works as an appetite suppressant. You feel full right away when you do eat, and it keeps you from overeating and ruining your diet in-between meals. Definitely a good look if you're trying to cut weight.

I just copped this and took the first pill this morning. We will see how this goes.

EC Stack is proven and works well. Had me ripped as fucc last year. I usually get the E shipped from Canada. Animal Packs Cuts is cool too but too many damn pills.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

I'm liking this shyt.

I don't necessarily feel any different, since my appetite in general has been slowly coming under control as I've adjusted my diet more....

....but my 'vascularity' is WAY up. My forearms show constantly and it's starting to come through on biceps and calves. Could be a coincidence of course....:yeshrug:

Will be copping a second batch to complete two months.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:upsetfavre:

I heard this thing gives u the hives

first of all are you answering yourself?

2nd for me personally and I'm pretty sure folks will tell you they have different reactions, but for me when I first take a roxylean I do get blotchy around my neck and my face gets a little red but when I start working out and start sweating it goes away and I cool down so for me it's temp

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
anyone take shred matrix?
looking for a review?

i took shred matrix before. i didnt like how it made me feel personally. made me way too anxious and my hands were shaking. i even started feeling borderline depressed one time after i crashed. it affects everybody different tho.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just copped this and took the first pill this morning. We will see how this goes.

EC Stack is proven and works well. Had me ripped as fucc last year. I usually get the E shipped from Canada. Animal Packs Cuts is cool too but too many damn pills.

Help me out i been wanting to try the EC stack but i could never find benadryl (wrong spelling)

Which product can i sub the benadryl with to make the EC Stack?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I tried Oxyelite Pro twice but had to :trash:could not sleep at all...talking about 3 days straight off of one pill.

I need to find a fat burner that doesn't have me up all night.

All I need is 10 lbs off and I'm good for the summer :whoo:

Is roxy lean like this?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i started epiq ripped this morning after it was recommended by the cute ass girl working at GNC. shyt has me fired up at work and i only took the 1 pill so far. ima take another one before i hit the gym at 1pm. i hope this shyt works. will keep ya updated.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I took Oxylite Pro for a lil while last year, but had to throw it in the bushes. It says take 1-2 twice a day. One didn't do anything for me and two made me feel like my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. It also made my dikk shrink lol. I think I heard they were recalling the brand a few months ago.

I don't bother with fat-burning pills now. I just eat better :youngsabo:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Help me out i been wanting to try the EC stack but i could never find benadryl (wrong spelling)

Which product can i sub the benadryl with to make the EC Stack?

No Benadryl is needed to make a EC stack. Just Ephredrine hcl + Caffeine