THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Clen is shyt, by the end of week 1 you'll be in crack head/Parkinson mode. Not saying it doesn't work really well, it doesn't work well enough to justify dealing with the side effects.

That's why Albuterol is the better choice. Same results, half the sides.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the original ECA stack before ephedrine got banned was :lawd:

now i only fukk with

redlinehardcore.jpg

love that shiver "freeze n burn" technology. :ahh: it's the GOAT on the market post ependrine imo. most of that other crap makes me feel to jittery and overall annoyed. :upsetfavre:

yes:ohlawd:..ive been singing the praises of this for a min..redline is greatness

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tell me more:leon:

as @Anothergirl mentioned redline utilizes the freeze burn method in their stuff to burn fat...it can be hot as a mufukka in your gym but it will make you feel like you're legit freezing and your body will work harder to keep you warm....the more intense your workout, the stronger the sensation...the drink is stronger than the caps

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Tell me more:leon:

yeah it kicks starts the "shivering" mechanism in your muscles..which in turn tricks your body into thinking it's "cold". when your body thinks it's cold it starts burning fat(fuel) to keep you warm.
the first time you feel it it's weird ...it's like you're not really cold persay but you got the muscles shivers all day that you would have if you were actually outside in the cold....it's had to explain. it's great stuff tho.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So whats better Redline or Roxy Lean?

never tired the roxy ...but go buy one of the Redline drinks and drink it before an intense workout. if you like the feeling you get ...then invest in the pills. like pat said the drinks are even STRONGER. :wow:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I took OxyElite pro last year. :whew:.. Had to force myself to eat, careful when you use any fat burner.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I took OxyElite pro last year. :whew:.. Had to force myself to eat, careful when you use any fat burner.

im on that shyt now.. i ate a subway sandwich and had like 8 bottles of water and thats all.. realized that shyt and was like :ehhh:

do yall take this on yall off days as far as workouts go ?