THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Today is my absolute rest day I do nothing today no even a little cardiovascular.

Do I need still take my fat burner?
@Willstyles

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Today is my absolute rest day I do nothing today no even a little cardiovascular.

Do I need still take my fat burner?
@Willstyles

I would take them, its meant to control appetite and help burn fat.

I would cycle off mine when I run out or when hit my goal weight just stop taking it

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I see clen is probably 1 those products that are hard to find.

Not particularly. I bet giving you sources would probably violate a rule/law or two though.

Regardless, I'd go with Albuterol all day over Clenbuterol. It works better....so I hear.... It also has a shorter half-life so it won't fukk with you as much as Clen does. Less shakes, less sleepless nights, less anxiety etc. Also, with Clen you need to cycle in some Benadryl in order to upregulate your receptors after 2 weeks. Such nonsense is not needed with Albuterol.

I'd just like to also throw T3 and T4 in there for the non faint of heart. They are great cycled in with Albuterol or Clenbuterol. If melting fat from your body while fukking with your thyroid (sounds a lot worse than it really is) is your thing...that is. But even those aren't that bad when you consider stuff like DNP (literally like something out of a horror movie.)

As far as what everyone is now calling EC...meh. :manny:

The EC/ECA (A for aspirin or White Willow Bark) stack hasn't been the same since the FDA came through and crushed the buildings. The Ephedrine that's in the stuff people are taking now are missing the alkaloids that made Ephedra great to begin with. Night and day wouldn't even be a stark enough contrast to draw an appropriate comparison between EC in the year 2000 vs EC in the year 2013. The people who took the original should know what I'm saying.

I had a stash of the original Xenadrine RFA-1 laying around that expired in 2002. I took it not too long ago and it still worked 5,000x better than Bronkaid+Caffeine. The mental focus alone you get from the original ECA stack (ephedra in particular) is :gladbron:.

The banned alkaloids in Ma Huang (the ephedra plant) are responsible for the magic that is the old ECA stack. Those alkaloids = Mental focus, suppression of appetite, and rise of body temperature. It wasn't only for losing crazy weight...it was a performance enhancing drug. It boosted everything you did.

of course people abused it and :dead: the rest is history. FDA BANNED THE ALKALOIDS.

Ma Huang with the alkaloids can still be had of course. Just not in a convenient form. A pill is available from China but EXTREMELY underdosed, you'd have to take 30 a day according to some people. You can buy the actual plant dried from China. Problem is you'd either have to get the alkaloids out yourself (through a chemical process) or crush it up and make a tea out of it. And with the tea you really don't know what kind of dosage you're getting.

OK. Enough of that. Sorry for the long post and the :deadhorse:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Not particularly. I bet giving you sources would probably violate a rule/law or two though.

Regardless, I'd go with Albuterol all day over Clenbuterol. It works better....so I hear.... It also has a shorter half-life so it won't fukk with you as much as Clen does. Less shakes, less sleepless nights, less anxiety etc. Also, with Clen you need to cycle in some Benadryl in order to upregulate your receptors after 2 weeks. Such nonsense is not needed with Albuterol.

I'd just like to also throw T3 and T4 in there for the non faint of heart. They are great cycled in with Albuterol or Clenbuterol. If melting fat from your body while fukking with your thyroid (sounds a lot worse than it really is) is your thing...that is. But even those aren't that bad when you consider stuff like DNP (literally like something out of a horror movie.)

As far as what everyone is now calling EC...meh. :manny:

The EC/ECA (A for aspirin or White Willow Bark) stack hasn't been the same since the FDA came through and crushed the buildings. The Ephedrine that's in the stuff people are taking now are missing the alkaloids that made Ephedra great to begin with. Night and day wouldn't even be a stark enough contrast to draw an appropriate comparison between EC in the year 2000 vs EC in the year 2013. The people who took the original should know what I'm saying.

I had a stash of the original Xenadrine RFA-1 laying around that expired in 2002. I took it not too long ago and it still worked 5,000x better than Bronkaid+Caffeine. The mental focus alone you get from the original ECA stack (ephedra in particular) is :gladbron:.

The banned alkaloids in Ma Huang (the ephedra plant) are responsible for the magic that is the old ECA stack. Those alkaloids = Mental focus, suppression of appetite, and rise of body temperature. It wasn't only for losing crazy weight...it was a performance enhancing drug. It boosted everything you did.

of course people abused it and :dead: the rest is history. FDA BANNED THE ALKALOIDS.

Ma Huang with the alkaloids can still be had of course. Just not in a convenient form. A pill is available from China but EXTREMELY underdosed, you'd have to take 30 a day according to some people. You can buy the actual plant dried from China. Problem is you'd either have to get the alkaloids out yourself (through a chemical process) or crush it up and make a tea out of it. And with the tea you really don't know what kind of dosage you're getting.

OK. Enough of that. Sorry for the long post and the :deadhorse:

Albuterol huh? :shaq: where it at....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
albuterol is good for weight loss? news to me...i have a prescriptions for refills of albuterol inhalers since im an asthmatic..i sometimes take it before i do my running because it gives my lungs that clear feeling...they used to make generic ones back in the day that used to cost me only 10-11 bucks..but those generic ones got banned because of some shyt in it that was bad for the ozone layer so now i have to pay 33 bucks for a damn non generic inhaler :upsetfavre::snoop:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
albuterol is good for weight loss?

The inhalers don't deliver a high enough dose. A typical weight loss Albuterol dosage would be 4mg - 2 to 3 times a day. That usually has a nikka on some :stylin: type shyt.

Some people might need more though. Depending on your tolerance and body weight.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
oxyelite pro :ohlawd:

this is what I'm using now... while it gives me energy and suppresses appetite, the crash coming down from it is WOAT. I'll take it at like 6:30 AM before I go to the gym and by 10:30 AM I'm yawning and feeling damn near lifeless. Usually pop another one an hour after lunch, around 2:30, which lasts until like 6-7 pm, but then I get dead tired again and hungry as hell.

Personally, I'm gonna try the EC stack next just because it's cheap and seems to work. Won't be buying another bottle of oxyelite pro

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
which dose you taking ?

pGNC1-11226708dt.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
the original ECA stack before ephedrine got banned was :lawd:

now i only fukk with

redlinehardcore.jpg

love that shiver "freeze n burn" technology. :ahh: it's the GOAT on the market post ependrine imo. most of that other crap makes me feel to jittery and overall annoyed. :upsetfavre:

Daps
Bronkaid + Caffeine is the best money can buy.

I'm trying Musclepharms Shred Matrix right now and its been real good. No idea how good it is as a thermo but its a good diuretic and stops sugar cravings.

Clen is shyt, by the end of week 1 you'll be in crack head/Parkinson mode. Not saying it doesn't work really well, it doesn't work well enough to justify dealing with the side effects.