THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I used to steal those diet pills from a local drug store and put them on ebay :mjpls:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ma huang aka ephedra was the only real fat burner that was on the market........
thing to note

"ephedra" is the plant, ephedrine is the actual drug

most things with "ephedra" give you less dose of the actual drug ephedrine yet charge you just as much as if you were to buy the real thing

word of caution before splurging.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thing to note

"ephedra" is the plant, ephedrine is the actual drug

most things with "ephedra" give you less dose of the actual drug ephedrine yet charge you just as much as if you were to buy the real thing

word of caution before splurging.

I hear ya. But let's put it like this.

Ephedra is the uncut dope and Ephedrine is what's been stomped on...

Which one is more potent?

Products like the original Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel, and Metabolife contained ephedrine alkaloids which was extracted from the actual herb ephedra....

What's being sold now as a fat burner in Ephedrine HCL is somewhat of chemical equivalent to ephedra, but is actually better served as a decongestant as opposed to a fat burner....

If I am wrong please correct me....Your tips and guidelines in the gym forum have been nothing short of exemplary...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I hear ya. But let's put it like this.

Ephedra is the uncut dope and Ephedrine is what's been stomped on...

Which one is more potent?

Products like the original Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel, and Metabolife contained ephedrine alkaloids which was extracted from the actual herb ephedra....

What's being sold now as a fat burner in Ephedrine HCL is somewhat of chemical equivalent to ephedra, but is actually better served as a decongestant as opposed to a fat burner....

If I am wrong please correct me....Your tips and guidelines in the gym forum have been nothing short of exemplary...

hcl/sulfate is just a drug delivery method

bronkaid/primatene is far stronger than the herb ephedra.

fwiw ephedrine is easily synthesized as its base is fairly similar to the all to common "pseudoephedrine"(sudafed)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine
Synthetic sources

Most of the L-ephedrine produced today for official medical use is made synthetically as the extraction and isolation process from Herba Ephedra is tedious and no longer cost effective

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra_sinica
A wide variety alkaloid and non-alkaloid compounds have been identified in various species of Ephedra. Of the six ephedrine-type ingredients found in Ephedra (at concentrations of 0.02-3.4%), the most common are ephedrine and pseudoephedrine

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so these shyts actually work ? :fum:

some, but not all

even still without proper diet/lifting its all meaningless

even for how much its touted, ephedrine/caffeine accounts for maybe 100 calories burned extra per day at best

its most potent effect is staving hunger cravings, and water loss.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
diet like the rest of us, whore :pacspit:

Diets don't work you fat neck whore :pacspit:

I eat good food portion control hella chicken,veggies,oatmeal,fruit and veggies.

Still remaining under my calorie intake goal:ohword:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
this is what Lyle recommends, so it's good enough for me.

only problem is ephedrine can't be bought in hawaii smh :why:

I might do yohimbine but not anywhere near "stubborn fats" bodyfat percentage yet.

You cant really buy them anywhere in the US
Theres 25mg per pill in Bronkaid which is available in most drug stores