Supporter
Daps

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its pretty good, thats what I used for my cut, gets slim in like 2 months.

:myman: thats why I fukks with it. Dont like all them stims

you can get them individually for like 15-20 dollars less :dro:

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant really buy them anywhere in the US
Theres 25mg per pill in Bronkaid which is available in most drug stores

bronkaid (and primatene) was what I was referring to. Can't get those here.

and idk about getting them online shipped to here. Next time I got fam coming here from the states, I'm asking them to pack some ephedrine

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
bronkaid (and primatene) was what I was referring to. Can't get those here.

and idk about getting them online shipped to here. Next time I got fam coming here from the states, I'm asking them to pack some ephedrine

gotta be careful, ephedrine is regulated because it can be used to make meth :dro:

looks like alot of the usual suspects(walmart,amazon) are making it in store only you might be outta luck

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Threw it in the bushes once I read the reviews on roxy lean :youngsabo:

Thanks @Willstyles

:damn: Someone find me a good price please :to:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/BPI-Sports-Roxylean-supply-0-15-Pound/dp/B0044FU5RA]Amazon.com: BPI Sports Roxylean 60 Caps, 1 month supply, 0.15-Pound: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

20 bucks or just follow MMsex advice and make ya own

be warned though it fukks with ya appetite, like sometimes i forget to eat lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
99% of all fat burners main ingredient is 200mg Caffeine(the FDA approved amount)

thats whats reducing your appetite, the other stuff is extra

you can buy 80 caplets of caffeine for 5 bucks from walmart/walgreens(buy one get one free if you catch it on sale)

b-complex can run you anywhere from 5-8 bucks(also commonly buy one get one free)

the difference with EC stack is its the same 200mg caffeine but ephedrine acts as a catalyst and increases the amount of noradrenaline in your system than would caffeine alone(by an appreciable amount) this also in turn increases your heart rate(and for some in the past who have taken more than the necessary dosage, can result in a heart attack :merchant:)

the reasoning for the dosage is:

1) ephedrine and caffeine both have half-lives of roughly 3-6 hours, meaning they havent broken down and can be used for the their intended effect

2)taking more caffeine than that + the ephedrine can result in heart palpitations

its because of ephedrine making caffeine overly potent is why it was taken off the market for fat burners.

but if your intent is appetite suppression nothing does it like EC stack :whew: the A is for asipirin which dilates your blood vessels and reduces blood pressure, fishoil is safer imo if you are dosing correctly :ehh:

but yes, damn near all fat burners have the same concoction of 200mg caffeine plus other shyt. B-vitamins improve your bodies ability to metabolize food(by how much is unknown) so in theory, the two together give you a nice stimulant for workouts

taking from this, it would be wise to always consume with food for best results

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
some, but not all

even still without proper diet/lifting its all meaningless

even for how much its touted, ephedrine/caffeine accounts for maybe 100 calories burned extra per day at best

its most potent effect is staving hunger cravings, and water loss.

this