The Fall Of The Media: Trump/Russia Sympathizers Thread UPDATE(5/11)NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION!

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Your investigative talents are clearly being wasted here. You need to get to the Hill and turn this thing around! :russ:

you don't get to the hill unless you've already been blackmailed via occult rituals and/or fukking underage children

but keep laughing

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
you got 600 pages of "info" in the other thread and no evidence :pachaha:

why you believe it then? cause fake news got you under a spell :merchant:

nikka said "i'm not an investigator" :mjlol: as i've said 1,000,000 times they traffic in falsehoods and sensationalism. then when met with sound logic and evidence, they ignore it and go silent. some hilarious examples of this in a few threads.

there are reasons to be anti-trump, but the concepts would be impossible for people in imaginary land to grasp so i won't bother

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: what are you talking about? you saying you need to see the evidence before you can know what the charge is? :mjlol:

- dude said what Russia-gate is from his own opinion
-you asserted no russia-gate is actually " "
-we asked you to explain your assertion
- you said you not an investigator :rudy:

these are the games these trolls are playing right now :mjlol:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
You guys are arguing something that's well above you in the social order.

Meaning, you're not in the elite class, and this has no bearing on your everyday life. Is any of this going to put money in your pockets?

Or is this the alternative to NBA and Fantasy football talk for the less sports inclined?

I just seems like you're all trying to argue a bunch of propaganda and hidden political agendas, in which you won't really know the truth either way.

All this political back and forth is yet another distraction, because you won't really know what's going on, just one side against the other over and over again.

You're exactly right.

It's like arguing sports teams or belonging to a gang (bloods v. crips...funny how all things come down to red or blue)

We aren't in the elite class.

None of us seem to argue our own local politics though or things that directly affect us.

Higher Learner has to be more than just about politics right??? Right???

people are obsessed with russia and spying cause their media tells them to be.. russia did a great job phishing that pedo podesta, and if they helped wikileaks with anything then they did an even better job. it's already confirmed that trump was being monitored along with many of his associates. but people like to just sit back and have their brains fukked with propaganda and confusing noise.

but yeah, economic crash next year won't affect you at all

ww3 won't affect you at all

elite class is the elite class and that's how it will always be

a secretive cabal reigning over all humans with lucifer as their shining beacon.. massive inequality in all shapes and forms.. might as well keep slaving away for them, right guys :krs: might as well shut up about it like the lowly scum we are :ehh:

you dumbass fakkits might as well kill yourselves

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
thought you were leaving the coli

:camby:

you're a grown man? :mjlol: nah i didn't leave fakkit, get off my dikk :hhh:

you're so scared of having a real debate :russ: it is actually amusing how you avoid substance and scuttle away like a little rat

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

he's not a troll, he's just mentally ill. he actually believes all the bullshyt. these drones of the establishment are incapable of independent and critical thought.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

you are dumb and ignorant as fukk.
she said russiagate charge is x
i said russiagate charge is y

you say, "if you haven't seen evidence for it, how can i know what the charge is"

with your coli logic no case would make it to court

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
you're a grown man? :mjlol: nah i didn't leave fakkit, get off my dikk :hhh:

you're so scared of having a real debate :russ: it is actually amusing how you avoid substance and scuttle away like a little rat
youre a dikk riding fakkit who loves attention. run along back to infowars

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are dumb and ignorant as fukk.
she said russiagate charge is x
i said russiagate charge is y

you say, "if you haven't seen evidence for it, how can i know what the charge is"

with your coli logic no case would make it to court

I dont think i even said the word "evidence" at all

All i asked you to do was elaborate on your assertion

You could have just said i got it from this article where they said "x.y, and z"

but you continued playing semantics and wound up confusing yourself :hhh:

Daps
people are obsessed with russia and spying cause their media tells them to be.. russia did a great job phishing that pedo podesta, and if they helped wikileaks with anything then they did an even better job. it's already confirmed that trump was being monitored along with many of his associates. but people like to just sit back and have their brains fukked with propaganda and confusing noise.

but yeah, economic crash next year won't affect you at all

ww3 won't affect you at all

elite class is the elite class and that's how it will always be

a secretive cabal reigning over all humans with lucifer as their shining beacon.. massive inequality in all shapes and forms.. might as well keep slaving away for them, right guys :krs: might as well shut up about it like the lowly scum we are :ehh:

you dumbass fakkits might as well kill yourselves

What is wrong with you?

So Trump and his cronies had the Russians create a phishing scheme to get Podesta's emails which were used to confuse Americans into voting for Trump?

That was the grand plan???

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I dont think i even said the word "evidence" at all

All i asked you to do was elaborate on your assertion

You could have just said i got it from this article where they said "x.y, and z"

but you continued playing semantics and wound up confusing yourself :hhh:
ok verbatim "how did they hack the DNC" "how do you know what russiagate is then" exactly the same semantics. exactly the same flaw in logic, but its your trumpset logic :yeshrug: