The Fall Of The Media: Trump/Russia Sympathizers Thread UPDATE(5/11)NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im beyond tired of this bullshyt :deadjay:

if russia hacked voting machines, and changed VOTES, tell me about THAT. not this "hillary was corrupt and they might have exposed that and maybe people changed their minds" :what: weakest shyt ive ever heard
pple can't make up there minds.

Before it was "americans are too smart to fall for any outside interference, they can think for themselves"
now it's
"Americans are so stupid, they can't think for themselves and got used by the Russians!!"

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
clapper said he wasn't aware of any investigation until Comey publicly announced. negged/one star/ignore thread
Again clapper said no evidence

Comey said investigation not on trump

You'd be like the 50th poster to "ignore" me and wind up back in all my threads still mad. Don't talk about it, be about it. Ignore or shut the fukk up.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They say so, clapper says still no evidence, comey restates they aren't even investigating trump... please oh please draw the parallels to watergate

Clapper said he had not seen any evidence, but he re-iterated in Monday's hearing that:

-He had not been briefed on any info since January, when he retired. The investigation is still ongoing, and signs point to evidence being discovered since then.

-Even before January, he was not aware that the FBI/Comey was independently investigating the Trump team; he learned about it through media reports. (NOTE: the FBI is not required to report to the DNI on every investigation they do).

pple can't make up there minds.

Before it was "americans are too smart to fall for any outside interference, they can think for themselves"
now it's
"Americans are so stupid, they can't think for themselves and got used by the Russians!!"

Neither should be taken as blanket statements. :ld:

The truth resists simplicity, friend :ufdup:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Clapper said he had not seen any evidence, but he re-iterated in Monday's hearing that:

-He had not been briefed on any info since January, when he retired. The investigation is still ongoing, and signs point to evidence being discovered since then.

-Even before January, he was not aware that the FBI/Comey was independently investigating the Trump team; he learned about it through media reports. (NOTE: the FBI is not required to report to the DNI on every investigation they do).

Breh nobody has said shyt since January. Realistically how long do you think it will take them to produce any sort of piece of evidence?

And don't tell me that they might have some & its under wraps... because we saw just how quick that BS russian dossier ended up in headlines.

As soon as even a minuscule amount of info is available we will know. So you Tell me, when is it coming

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Breh nobody has said shyt since January. Realistically how long do you think it will take them to produce any sort of piece of evidence?

And don't tell me that they might have some & its under wraps... because we saw just how quick that BS russian dossier ended up in headlines.

As soon as even a minuscule amount of info is available we will know. So you Tell me, when is it coming

I'm not part of the investigation, fool :heh:

Neither one of us can make declarative statements either way on the investigation. Until the investigation, you can't say THERE'S NO EVIDENCE :damn: and I can't say there is definitive evidence either. I may personally believe there is evidence, but I'm not saying that definitively, just connecting the dots.

You'll have to wait for the investigation to conclude like everyone else :cambybp:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

but how long until ppl accept something as truth or not?

right now I see a lot of things pointing to no collusion. Yet ppl are ignoring those facts, and are trying to pin any and everything that may have the smallest connection to anything Russian just so they can say "I told you so".

at what point to ppl say "well maybe there was no Russian connection, maybe we should focus on other real fukked up this shyt these people may be doing and stop wasting our time with this fairytale."

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
but how long until ppl accept something as truth or not?

right now I see a lot of things pointing to no collusion. Yet ppl are ignoring those facts, and are trying to pin any and everything that may have the smallest connection to anything Russian just so they can say "I told you so".

at what point to ppl say "well maybe there was no Russian connection, maybe we should focus on other real fukked up this shyt these people may be doing and stop wasting our time with this fairytale."
They will keep wastin time with this fairytale even though the truth was always there :manny:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
List of everyone who's said and reaffirmed that there is no evidence of trump/Russia collusion

• MAXINE WATERS:
  • CHRIS MURPHY:
  • JAMES CLAPPER #1:
  • JAMES CLAPPER #2:
  • JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1:
  • JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2:
  • DIANNE FEINSTEIN:
  • ADAM SCHIFF:
  • DEVIN NUNES:
  • JOE MANCHIN:
  • JAMES COMEY #1:
  • JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF):
  • JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS:
  • MICHAEL ROGERS:
  • PETER KING:
  • TOM COTTON:
  • TREY GOWDY:
  • PAUL RYAN:
  • RAND PAUL:
  • LORETTA LYNCH:
  • VLADIMIR PUTIN:
  • JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA:
  • BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]:
  • DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]:
  • VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT:
  • SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR:

ARTICLES: