The Fall Of The Media: Trump/Russia Sympathizers Thread UPDATE(5/11)NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I TRIED TO WARN YALL ABOUT THE SCOPE OF THIS FAKE NEWS AND YALL NEGGED ME. TODAY, I AM VINDICATED AND NOT EVEN THE HOLY NEG FROM GOD HIMSELF WILL STOP THIS

Fail.

Just because you know how to use Boolean search methods in Google, that doesn't mean that the results in your search support your point :mjlol:

It was stated several times, and clarified in yesterday's hearing by Clapper, that Russian interference in the US election was determined by only three intelligence agencies: the FBI, CIA, and NSA. All three concluded this with high confidence. :stopitslime:

The fact that all 17 intelligence agencies haven't lended support to this conclusion in no way means that the conclusion is either false or dubious. Many of these agencies' specific focus prevent them from making such determinations (like the DEA, Dept. of the Treasury, DOE, NGIA, or the Office of Naval Intelligence :mjlol:)

You could argue that the State Dept. should have been involved in that determination, but the top three IC agencies (along with the Office of the DNI) would be the best-equipped agencies to handle this issue. :kanyebp:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
@The Black Panther youre an idiot. It's not
Claiming the story is false because only 3 agencies spoke up. ITS SAYING THE NEWS WAS RUNNING STORIES SAYING 17 WERE INVOLVED WHEN THAT WAS FACTUALLY INNACCURATE. Get your reading comprehension up before ironing your cape.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. BREITBART AND RT SOURCED THEIR NEWS FROM TIME, USA TODAY, TWO SOURCES THAT WERE "FACTCHECKED" BY THE LEFT WING POLITIFACT: Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

ADMIT THE LEFT PUSHED FAKE NEWS OR GET THE fukk OUT OF THIS THREAD
Slow your roll there, pimp. :sas1:

You're turning into the alternate version of Nap with those bold letters.:sas2:

Feeling a little triggered, snowflake? :stephena1:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@The Black Panther youre an idiot. It's not
Claiming the story is false because only 3 agencies spoke up. ITS SAYING THE NEWS WAS RUNNING STORIES SAYING 17 WERE INVOLVED WHEN THAT WAS FACTUALLY INNACCURATE. Get your reading comprehension up before ironing your cape.

Politifact said:
Our ruling

Clinton said, "We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election."

We don’t know how many separate investigations into the attacks they were. But the Director of National Intelligence, which speaks for the country’s 17 federal intelligence agencies, released a joint statement saying the intelligence community at large is confident that Russia is behind recent hacks into political organizations’ emails. The statement sourced the attacks to the highest levels of the Russian government and said they are designed to interfere with the current election.

We rate Clinton’s statement True.

Not all of them made a statement, but none of the 17 agencies dissented from the conclusion of the DNI. :bpumad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im beyond tired of this bullshyt :deadjay:

if russia hacked voting machines, and changed VOTES, tell me about THAT. not this "hillary was corrupt and they might have exposed that and maybe people changed their minds" :what: weakest shyt ive ever heard

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

if russia hacked voting machines, and changed VOTES, tell me about THAT. not this "hillary was corrupt and they might have exposed that and maybe people changed their minds" :what: weakest shyt ive ever heard

If that were all there was to it, there'd be no story :mjlol:

But hacking voter rolls to target voters' social media isn't "weak".

It's diabolical. :wow:

If you're smart enough, you don't have to commit voter fraud.

Information fraud (i.e. "fake news"), at least against public figures, isn't a crime. :kanyebp:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

It's such a fukked up narrative. And people are falling for it. smh.