The Fall Of The Media: Trump/Russia Sympathizers Thread UPDATE(5/11)NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause this site already established fox is bs

Y'all still deepthroat CNN so that's why I speak on it
i get it i get it you endorse fox new like the president you love..its the only channel he endorses, even backs up his friend o riley and friends while..funny u say we deepthroat cnn, but you deepthroat trump so much its embarrassing, its one thing if he actually cared but he uses people like you as the sheep to do his work..

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Dog I don't understand how somebody could be on a message board started by brothers and be all defensive of trump and his bullshyt. shyt blows my mind that cats can be pro this alt right fukkery and probably have a few black friends or gays or women maybe.

It's crazy when 100% of black people don't agree on something, right?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yet another bogus attempt to mislead evidence by an idiot alt-righter.

Example, the first link you posted, not only is it an ultra-right website, but if you look at the quote "Because one of the most important conclusions that the intelligence community reached is that they are going to do this again to the United States." Which shows that Schiff does believe Russians colluded during the election and will do so in the future.

What Schiff said was there was no definitive proof, because they were just starting their investigation. So of course there's not going to be hard evidence when the investigation just starts. And they may have had the evidence already if not for republicans hampering the efforts to investigate.

I responded to this comment:

we have pretty solid evidence the trump team colluded with russian agents to influence the election outcome.

Apparently @bzb (and whoever else the "we" are) are in possession of information the investigating congressmen don't have.:mjgrin:

And miss me with that we're just starting this investigation FBI has been investigating since July and found nothing. Do you think Congress is going to do better?:mjlol::mjlol:

FBI Deputy Director McCabe on the NYT story that so much of this hinges on reportedly: ‘I want you to know story in NYT is BS' .
The FBI Talked to the White House About Its Russia Probe. That Was Probably Against the Rules

Pretty clear language.:lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You guys are arguing something that's well above you in the social order.

Meaning, you're not in the elite class, and this has no bearing on your everyday life. Is any of this going to put money in your pockets?

Or is this the alternative to NBA and Fantasy football talk for the less sports inclined?

I just seems like you're all trying to argue a bunch of propaganda and hidden political agendas, in which you won't really know the truth either way.

All this political back and forth is yet another distraction, because you won't really know what's going on, just one side against the other over and over again.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: The two are not even remotely the same. Russia been trying to get at us for years through spies and vice versa what makes you think this isn't far fetched?

Y'all out here worried about the US alphabet boys when theirs a possibility the Russian alphabet boys may have access to your personal shyt.
He means the reaction. Remember after 9/11 how if any dem stood opposed to the patriot act or going to war in the Middle East they were unpatriotic. Republicans stood in line and backed those moves without blinking.

Now we have claims that Russia potentially hacked US elections, etc. Now, if you ask for evidence or show evidence showing that that might not be the case you are labeled a trump Stan. Obviously all trump stans refuse to believe this man can do any evil and they are idiots because this man is clearly a fraud white supremacist with no intentions of helping anyone but his own pockets and his cronies (classic gop move and not gonna lie it's a class neolib dem move too).

However, some folks who want more proof about Russian hacking claims that did not vote for trump, are not trump stans, and simply would like more evidence are being labeled as trump stans despite being adamantly opposed to the man and his insane policies. Interesting times. It's kinda similar to what happened post 9/11 from a dems perspective in terms of ramping up the media and moves toward war. Republicans are opposed to the claims that trump has Russian ties (he def has financial ties obviously)however, they will always support the military industrial complex so if we make a move against Russia they are onboard.

For dems now white supremacist Trump is being used to push for moves against Russia. You can be against Point A but not support point b and c. For very obvious reason everyone should oppose our loser president. However, you shouldn't let opposing trump, Russian hacking, and military action against Russia be lumped into the same thing. We don't want a situation where people that are not trump stans who are rightfully waiting for correct Intel being dismissed as trump stans just as folks after 9/11 who wanted more info before acting were dismissed as unpatriotic.

Obviously we want this man impeached but we need to gather the correct info and intelligence first (he will get himself impeached eventually tbh but we shouldn't be making a case for war and the case for impeachment in the same argument/breath). Did Russia influence the U.S. Election and want trump to win? Yes. Of course they wanted an idiot running our country and helped push anti hill propaganda (we do this all the time check Latin America out). Did Russia hack the results and make him the winner? No. Gullible and quite frankly stupid Americans and mainly white people did. Also, Hill not visiting the rust belt did not help either . Pretty much America has itself to blame for Trump.

Long post, don't know if it will be read but just wanted to bring up a different perspective. Trump stans don't get excited and dap this you are all fxckin idiots like Trump.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not a Democrat or politically liberal, but I still think that Russia-gate has merit. :kanyebp:

And I'm not a conservative nor part of the alt-right and I still think it doesn't...

The Russia thing is basically saying that white midwesterners were brainwashed by the Russians into hating Hillary and voting for Trump.

How Sway??

The Clinton hate has been going on since the '90s, the Russians didn't do that...Democrats picked the wrong candidate.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meaning, you're not in the elite class, and this has no bearing on your everyday life. Is any of this going to put money in your pockets?

Or is this the alternative to NBA and Fantasy football talk for the less sports inclined?

I just seems like you're all trying to argue a bunch of propaganda and hidden political agendas, in which you won't really know the truth either way.

All this political back and forth is yet another distraction, because you won't really know what's going on, just one side against the other over and over again.
I agree:ehh:

You shoulda posted that in the other thread

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
And I'm not a conservative nor part of the alt-right and I still think it doesn't...

The Russia thing is basically saying that white midwesterners were brainwashed by the Russians into hating Hillary and voting for Trump.

How Sway??

The Clinton hate has been going on since the '90s, the Russians didn't do that...Democrats picked the wrong candidate.
that's not what russia-gate is.
It is that Russians hacked the DNC AND colluded with Trump's team. The reasons for it, or effectiveness of the result are peripheral

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

Spoken like a true bootlicker.

"I don't care/understand, so why should anyone else?"- The post.