The Fall Of The Media: Trump/Russia Sympathizers Thread UPDATE(5/11)NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION!

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Article was from Jan. 4, 2017
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

Here's more articles saying FBI did request servers after said article was written:

FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director Comey: Agency requested access to DNC servers

So either they did ask for the servers or CNN and other "well sourced information" is fake news:mjgrin:

Oochy Wally or One Mic?

:wow: nikka was tryna be slick posting old news. Watch dem nikkas

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Article was from Jan. 4, 2017
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

Here's more articles saying FBI did request servers after said article was written:

FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director Comey: Agency requested access to DNC servers

So either they did ask for the servers or CNN and other "well sourced information" is fake news:mjgrin:

Oochy Wally or One Mic?

Who is keeping score here btw?

Damn I say that the DNC should be forced to let the FBI look at the their servers. I'm for it.

Now back tot the topic at hand. This was a nice distraction but we both know you're not addressing the real issue here and just picking something to side track.

You want to provide an explaination for why Trump and his cabal are under FBI investigation? Is it all baseless and has no evidence. Did the FBI expand their investigation based on absolutely nothing? Surely you don't believe this. Seems like a waste of resources and time.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Damn I say that the DNC should be forced to let the FBI look at the their servers. I'm for it.

Now back tot the topic at hand. This was a nice distraction but we both know you're not addressing the real issue here and just picking something to side track.

You want to provide an explaination for why Trump and his cabal are under FBI investigation? Is it all baseless and has no evidence. Did the FBI expand their investigation based on absolutely nothing? Surely you don't believe this. Seems like a waste of resources and time.
I mean clinton was investigated and there actually is proof she broke the law and nothing happened.. also a waste of resources and time

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Military–industrial complex - Wikipedia

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I mean clinton was investigated and there actually is proof she broke the law and nothing happened.. also a waste of resources and time
The FBI never said there was nothing there. They determined that the intention behind what she did was not malicious. Not going to get into another digression about this one. Nice try!

We'll see if your buddy has the same fate. I'm willing to bet my money it's unlikely. I think this will end up with some prosecutions. I can't wait to see what happens.

Anyways friends it's been fun. I have life to live. Talk to you guys later.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI never said there was nothing there. They determined that the intention behind what she did was not malicious. Not going to get into another digression about this one. Nice try!

We'll see if your buddy has the same fate. I'm willing to bet my money it's unlikely. I think this will end up with some prosecutions. I can't wait to see what happens.

Anyways friends it's been fun. I have life to live. Talk to you guys later.

:mjlol:Ok breh, have a good day

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You lack logic. It's not about sympathizing with Trump it's about making fun of sucka nikkas who can't recognize a charade.

You can't reject a premise based on past experience. This Russia story is it's own thing, and must be judged on its own merits.

Without any evidence that it's a "charade" (other than Trump's own word that it's false :comeon:), we have to follow the evidence where it leads. :kanyebp:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You can't reject a premise based on past experience. This Russia story is it's own thing, and must be judged on its own merits.

Without any evidence that it's a "charade" (other than Trump's own word that it's false :comeon:), we have to follow the evidence where it leads. :kanyebp:
And as soon as ANYONE AT ALL can provide ANY evidence I'll be happy to shut up and see we're it leads

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County

What merits does it have? DNC did the same shyt that Trump did. Made some shyt up and made the intelligence community (which idk know why anyone believes them) investigate it.