The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching and thought it was great :wow: . Easily one of the best things Netflix has put out this year.

C/S on Greenwood and Gugino killing it in particular. The entire cast was really good, all of the Flannagan family to the a$$hole boss. It's dope he continues to work with so many of the same people and find different ways to use them in his projects. Some great imagery throughout and I liked the structure he set up for how each episode ended and the story unfolded over time.

Concerning the kids

I think Prospero had the most disgusting death, but the way the chimp, Tammy mirror, and Frauderick deaths were filmed were ill. Shout out to Mark Hamill who went out like a G and said he wouldn't be leveraged :ehh:.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I enjoyed this, especially the first half, after a while I wasn't really interested in the kids anymore. Still this had good atmosphere and a cool story. Need to read more of Edgar Allan Poe, I think I read some short stories as a teen but that's all.
Flannagan still hasn't topped Hill House for me, but I still need to watch Dr Sleep

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching and thought it was great :wow: . Easily one of the best things Netflix has put out this year.

C/S on Greenwood and Gugino killing it in particular. The entire cast was really good, all of the Flannagan family to the a$$hole boss. It's dope he continues to work with so many of the same people and find different ways to use them in his projects. Some great imagery throughout and I liked the structure he set up for how each episode ended and the story unfolded over time.

Concerning the kids

I think Prospero had the most disgusting death, but the way the chimp, Tammy mirror, and Frauderick deaths were filmed were ill. Shout out to Mark Hamill who went out like a G and said he wouldn't be leveraged :ehh:.

So that was Hamill!?! The voice threw me off but i was like this cac looks like a washed old luke. What was the name of the poem Gugino was spitting about hell rising from beneath a thousand thrones? That was hard like signalling all
These wicked empires are just the prequel to the real demon shyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching episode 1
So is Momma really back and been living in modern day?? I thought lawywr brother was about to catch it:picard:Nice to see the sister from Bly Manor back:takedat:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So that was Hamill!?! The voice threw me off but i was like this cac looks like a washed old luke. What was the name of the poem Gugino was spitting about hell rising from beneath a thousand thrones? That was hard like signalling all
These wicked empires are just the prequel to the real demon shyt

The City in the Sea