™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's old news but she got a hair transplant on the low. When she first became famous (in 2008) the corners of her hairline were thinning sort of like her brothers. Then a few years in the industry (around 2015) she got a hair transplant. It's a procedure where doctors take the skin and hair from the back of your head and replant the follicles that they want to grow in your hairline. Therefore, the new growth will come in naturally. Many people don't notice it but this woman has had MAJOR work done. If you notice the mole on her chest in the first pic magically vanished in the second. Either way, I have to admit she looks better.

dw8iyx.png
I just thought she wore lacefronts. lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nah bruh...hair follicles were never made to endure stress from electric blades every 2 weeks. Doing that over many years surely should damage some of those follicles. Im not saying that its the cause of balding but im pretty sure those follicles that keep being shocked my electric blades eventually die and not regrow hair, resulting in a pushed back hairline.

The extent of that damage of course will depend on how predisposed you are to pattern baldness (aka how tough your follicles are naturally). Balding will happen to those who possess the gene whether they go to the barber or not, but I truelly believe putting unnecessary stress on the follicles by twisting hair over and over or going to the barber too frequently will damage the follicles.

Its a shame that im losing my hair even though I never had dreads and also only cut my hair four times a year (once per season). I never had a chance from birth :mjcry:

Facts. It also hasten baldness as well, as example, instead of genetic baldness at the age of 50, it happens by 30. The constant and excess exposure to artificially sharp plades on your scalp is not natural.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Pretty much. The majority of the first two pages are people who don't know wtf they're talking about. Talking bout hats. And his dreds were never very kept to begin with. Should be interesting to see him rock a baldie once it gets to that point.
Nah he'd be better off getting the hair transplant surgery like Jamie foxx or grant hill.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I just thought she wore lacefronts. lol

Nope. I've noticed how she was thinning in the corners of her hair years ago on KUWTKs and then magically in 2015 she was photographed with an entire new hairline with thick new hair growth. The blonde hair that she's been rocking recently at first was a lacefront wig but then she went ahead and dyed her entire head which proved once again that she indeed had a hair transplant. I did some research and it's actually a successful procedure for women.
5_20080926FT2.jpg

partial-fue-hair-transplant.jpg

female-hair-transplant-front-170357.jpg

This woman has the same hairline as Kim now:

maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
I've had locks since '96, and this year was the first year I twisted my locks since '98. I've always told my fellow nappy headz that too much twisting thins your hair out and leads to breakage.

I still have my hairline with very little thinning noticeable. An occassional touch up is fine for specific ocassions, but cats should slow down with it if they're concerned about hair loss. Let your locs breathe.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Kim has hair implants and uses eyebrow threading for her hair line

There's even a doctor that has a procedure called a Kardashian Facelift which is the whole combo that Kylie got for her face

Shaving your jawline and all types of shyt

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
On Ms Gladys nikka

0Ho5gR4.jpg

You nikkas need to stop worshipping people with money and go get your own. If I laugh at somebody it's because they're funny, what the fukk do I have to be jealous of :weazle: for
1. I'm not a Wayne fan. Not living through him
2. Random internet pics don't mean you own that, broke ass Nikka living in Mama's basement

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
To the brehs saying line ups recede your line, explain people like Nas that you know get edged alot yet still have good hairlines?:jbhmm::dame:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ive had dreads (free form shoulder length - bob marley style) and my shyt aint thinnin a bit...

and ive worn fitted hats all my life..

it goes off your mama's dad. if he got hair youll be aiight, if he was balding in his 20s, its an extremely high chance you are finito my negro

its all genetics family:yeshrug: