Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Interesting :ohhh:. So the key is when it grows, keep the roots fuzzy and don't lock it cause that can cause your hair to fallout?
And don't let the brehettes shame you...

Yea fresh did up locs look clean we all know, but you going in that mufukka once a month, you really doing damage to your scalp and hairline....

Its a give a take kinda thing

You either choose to be fresh 24/7 NOW, or preserve your hairline for the future

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yea fresh did up locs look clean we all know, but you going in that mufukka once a month, you really doing damage to your scalp and hairline....

You either choose to be fresh 24/7 NOW, or preserve your hairline for the future

Most dudes hair genetics can't handle weekly visits to the barbershop

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I figured this out when I was getting my locs done weekly and thebshyt was getting thinner. She was interlocking them and twisting hard as hell

I haven’t been to a hair salon in over 3 years and keep my shyt nappy to the root but perform a light twist if I’m going out or it just needs a bit of a tidy

I prefer the nappy look, it’s natural. I don’t like when I see the lines and squares in my head.

My shyt is down to the middle of my back at the moment

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
dreads/braids have nothing to do with that

There's folks who never had dreads or braids in their life with hairlines like that at his age

Some people just got bad genetics

Dude is the same age as Wayne and never had locs/braids in his life

princess-diana-death-prince-william-reveals-heartbreaking-last-call-831877.jpg
Pretty much. The majority of the first two pages are people who don't know wtf they're talking about. Talking bout hats. And his dreds were never very kept to begin with. Should be interesting to see him rock a baldie once it gets to that point.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
~15 years of braidouts, retwists not being spaced far apart because of video shootings/interviews, lack of nutrition, Hip-Hop Culture (Drugs/Alcohol), not taking care of hair (general buildup -> extra weight, mold), and male pattern baldness will do that to you. But hes 35 and semi-retired I don't think he even cares anymore.

Naw fam...men always care about their hairline.....of lack there of :francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Thanks for the tip. I'm thinking about growing out my hair and getting locks

What's a good hair oil/butter that I should put in my hair while growing locks?