The Evil Within - Official Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
As games you're sayin aI and tew shyt on dead space as a series a game and an experience? Warren you gonna have alot of explaining to do when i crush these games into the ground and they're not flames

@DetroitEWarren one more thing. What did you like about backtracking when it was just a mechanic devs used to avoid making new assets
As a game experience for sure.......... For now though, I have played long enough on both to give an opinion but you know I cant give a final thought until they are finished.

The game experience gives you a "horror" feeling, I aint got that feeling in a long time ya dig.

As far as backtracking, whats not to like about it, I hate linear ass games cause they are too easy to run through and finish, horror games are not fukkin Call Of Duty or Goldeneye with a specific objective, a map should NEVER show you directly where to go and what to do in a horror game, Dead Space has the lil locator thing when you press R3, that shyt is wack bruh. The backtracking and the numerous doors to go thru adds to the suspense, especially in AI where you going thru some doors to look for supplies could get you bodied quickly. Going to find keys and or keycards to open a door you passed already keeps you on edge, cause 1st off just going back shyt will most likely be different and you dont know what the fukk may be on the other side of the door you just opened.

Idk why, but I have a major problem with linear horror games, shyt is just wack to me B. survivor horror SHOULD be about surviving and finding out how to advance in the game, not about shooting all enemies until you get to the next location :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
As a game experience for sure.......... For now though, I have played long enough on both to give an opinion but you know I cant give a final thought until they are finished.

The game experience gives you a "horror" feeling, I aint got that feeling in a long time ya dig.

As far as backtracking, whats not to like about it, I hate linear ass games cause they are too easy to run through and finish, horror games are not fukkin Call Of Duty or Goldeneye with a specific objective, a map should NEVER show you directly where to go and what to do in a horror game, Dead Space has the lil locator thing when you press R3, that shyt is wack bruh. The backtracking and the numerous doors to go thru adds to the suspense, especially in AI where you going thru some doors to look for supplies could get you bodied quickly. Going to find keys and or keycards to open a door you passed already keeps you on edge, cause 1st off just going back shyt will most likely be different and you dont know what the fukk may be on the other side of the door you just opened.

Idk why, but I have a major problem with linear horror games, shyt is just wack to me B. survivor horror SHOULD be about surviving and finding out how to advance in the game, not about shooting all enemies until you get to the next location :yeshrug:
is this shyt scarier than Dead Space? :sadcam:

dunno whether i should play this or borderlands? :lupe:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Game is 1080p on Xwon :wow: @MeachTheMonster @PS4

rejoice1-png.4004

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got my copy I'm going to survival mode

Edit: I didn't even preorder and got the bonus but I don't think ima use it. Let me find equipment on my own
i didnt use it either, but its definitely harder to kill and lose these people than on Resident Evil