The Evil Within - Official Thread

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it so far? Ima eat and smoke then hopefully it will be getting dark outside and I can jump in. Playing with the gold headphones too :blessed:

its pretty good so far, i havent played a survival/horror game in the longest so I just came in excited that one came out but with no expectations. I thought the graphics would be better, kinda looks ps3ish, but I'm kinda still feeling it out.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:blessed:Just picked up my copy. Will play tonight and post my review tomorrow. Loving the quality packaging and unnecessary hologram though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Game is 1080p on Xwon :wow: @MeachTheMonster @PS4

rejoice1-png.4004
gon go get this shyt right now then :krs:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
As games you're sayin aI and tew shyt on dead space as a series a game and an experience? Warren you gonna have alot of explaining to do when i crush these games into the ground and they're not flames

was a game ever hard for you breh just curious....you sound like one of those ivy league dikk heads who think/know they're the best at everything....so please let us know if any game in gaming history single player wise that was a challenge somewhat for you or any MP games that you were bad at ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
was a game ever hard for you breh just curious....you sound like one of those ivy league dikk heads who think/know they're the best at everything....so please let us know if any game in gaming history single player wise that was a challenge somewhat for you or any MP games that you were bad at ?
Damn hardest question I've ever been asked in my life. Let me think about that because I play all my games on the hardest setting just so I can feel mortal in this digital world