The Evil Within - Official Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
360. only real reason why i havent jumped up to the next gen i get games for free:yeshrug:

im only on ch 2 tho the game isnt perfect but the vibe is on some re meets silent hill type shyt.

i would drop some coin on the game if i had too:obama:
I been had my PS4, but if something is coming out on last gen aint really no point of paying for it on PS4, shyt is gone be the exact same game with better graphics. Only thing im buying on CG are CG exclusives, until they stop making games for both gens I will continue to eat for free99.

Edit: And the graphics on 360 are close as fukk to next gen for this shyt, Alien Isolation looks horrible on 360 and much better on the PS4 but The Evil Within holds its own on last gen fasho. Same as Destiny

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:this shyt is too dope.

:mindblown: wtf is going on

:to:thats my jap horror story breh

:damn: those monster fukkers are dangerous in a group

:youngsabo:until u blow them muthafukkas up

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm thinkin' I'll cop this after work tomorrow at Best Buy for the 10 dollar gift card bonus. I love survival horror and just copped PS4 (only got NBA2k so far), so this is getting the nod over Shadow of Mordor but I'ma consider that one too.

Daps
Reppin
First review is out

+superb game play
+wonderful environment
-sags in the middle
-story doesn't fully pick up
8/10

:patrice:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Gonna pick it up tomorrow. Bytch ass retailer wouldnt let me have it today :beli:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Burned this on 360 last night (actually looks great graphically on there, I might just rock with it on here insted of copping on PS4) and it it good so far. Reminds me more of the 1st Silent Hill than Resident Evil but it has elements from all of the classic horror games from my childhood. Alien Isolation has been much more scarier so far though, even though the gameplay mechanics for TEW are better, I prefer Alien Isolation for that intense feeling.
alien isolation ?? that shyt looks wack as fukk i bet that shyt aint scary

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alien isolation ?? that shyt looks wack as fukk i bet that shyt aint scary
that game ok boring as fukk tho
AVP is still my favorite alien game

The Evil Within is way better but the two are also very different. You might like it the game does capture the atmosphere of the movie but i wasnt feeling the constant hiding

Evil Within is what RE 5 and 6 should've been:manny:

Ronald

Daps
reviews are mixed so far

It's bad enough that Bethesda even knows it. Alongside my review copy of the game was a note asking that reviewers play on the Casual difficulty setting, not the standard Survival setting. Not only that, but each copy came with a sealed envelope containing advice and obscure tips for every single level of the game. Due to embargo restrictions, I cannot repeat those tips, but they provide sometimes crucial insight that the game itself never communicates. It's clear that those presenting the game know it's either imbalanced or does a terrible job of interfacing with the player.

:lupe:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna play when I get home
Did that digital pre order shyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Drop impressions brehs. Is this bringing back that classic 5th gen essence or is the era of fixed camera, corridor survival horror games officially dead?