The Evil Within - Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i'm a horror/scary game fanatic...been in a drought ever since TLOU.....this looks like it will satisfy my adrenaline rush appetite just fine...:sas2:

TLOU wasn't scary to me, except the Hotel Basement but I got used to it. The macabre in The Evil Within is too much, and it has weird mutilated humans and monsters. :merchant:

Dead Space fukked me up, I don't think I can do it again. :sadbron:

Last edited:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
come back home survival horror, come back

first day steam cop for sure

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come back home survival horror, come back

first day steam cop for sure
Game devs have been listening since the recent RE backlash. Between this, Silent Hills, Alien:Isolation, and RE7 which will presumably be a full return to original form, we're nearing a new golden age of demonic gaming :demonic::salute:

Ronald

Daps
Game devs have been listening since the recent RE backlash. Between this, Silent Hills, Alien:Isolation, and RE7 which will presumably be a full return to original form, we're nearing a new golden age of demonic gaming :demonic::salute:

dont forget SOMA breh

the devs made the best horror game last gen with Amnesia

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Burned this on 360 last night (actually looks great graphically on there, I might just rock with it on here insted of copping on PS4) and it it good so far. Reminds me more of the 1st Silent Hill than Resident Evil but it has elements from all of the classic horror games from my childhood. Alien Isolation has been much more scarier so far though, even though the gameplay mechanics for TEW are better, I prefer Alien Isolation for that intense feeling.