The Evil Within - Official Thread

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
if thats the chapter where you and harry potter are in the cemetery then you just gotta run around shooting them :heh: on the opposite end of where you start there's two lanterns on either side of the area that you can shoot down to hurt them...they do decent damage

Nah was the dudes with harpoon guns stitched too their backs. Just before that Laura bytch shows up again

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This game is absolutely terrifying just finished Chap. 7 :to:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I just love the atmosphere of the game, it really adds to the feel of it even though the story is all over the place and pretty cheesy :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nah was the dudes with harpoon guns stitched too their backs. Just before that Laura bytch shows up again
Oh yeah...on my first play through I snuk/ran from them nikkas since it's best to save your ammo and keep moving. I'm on new game+ now so when I see em they getting that work.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Are you going over every inch of these stages with a magnifying glass?
yeah I am. There's a lot of hidden rooms/locations with resources and if you play the game efficiently (i.e stealth kills, using matches on enemies...) you'll be good.

:mjlol: at nikkas equatin what I'm saying to saying that I'm maxing on everything. It's impossible to upgrade everything in one run :heh: the level 5 upgrade to the harpoon bolt is 50k

shyt the first time i encountered Laura the long hair demon bytch I saw a jar of green gel in an open morgue locker right next to where she spawns and grabbed that shyt.

The basic rule of thumb is to explore and always go where the story doesn't progress first :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
whats so hard to understand about the story?

Not hard to understand, but it's just not well written in my opinion

I mean we know the world has been taken over by these creatures but where did they originate from, what's the background? I find myself not really interested or engaged in it. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not hard to understand, but it's just not well written in my opinion

I mean we know the world has been taken over by these creatures but where did they originate from, what's the background? I find myself not really interested or engaged in it. :manny:
Yeah the story is just plain crap imo. I don't even care about what's going on. The acting is garbage as well so even if the story was well written, the way it's being delivered by the on screen characters make it boring.

Oh and fukk chapter 7. I stopped playing the game for a few days because of how long in between checkpoints were. I kept dying in that gaseous area where that metal safe head monster kept appearing and I usually died on the third sequence where he knocks off the valve on the pipe. To make matters worse I was very low on ammo but I became hip to stunning him with the little shock bolt I had and using that time to disarm the traps for parts.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the story is just plain crap imo. I don't even care about what's going on. The acting is garbage as well so even if the story was well written, the way it's being delivered by the on screen characters make it boring.

Oh and fukk chapter 7. I stopped playing the game for a few days because of how long in between checkpoints were. I kept dying in that gaseous area where that metal safe head monster kept appearing and I usually died on the third sequence where he knocks off the valve on the pipe. To make matters worse I was very low on ammo but I became hip to stunning him with the little shock bolt I had and using that time to disarm the traps for parts.
So in other words you're playing like flab and its bothering you.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Anybody get up to the level where you have to fight that spider lady thing? :wow: