The Evil Within - Official Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Actually I think the Seb was awoken from the STEM machine at the end. The scene with him on the steps of Beacon Mental Hospital looking at "Leslie" walking upright indicates that Ruvik successfully assimilated his consciousness into Leslie since as mentioned throughout the game, Leslie was the only one with a compatible mind. Ruvik was "killed" by the organization that Marcello (and possibly?) Kidman works for and wanted to get out into the real world. Remember before the final boss fight when Leslie walked up to Ruvik, got touched or sumthin' then became a puddle of water/goo? Thats when Ruvik got him I guess :manny:

As for Kidman telling Seb to be quiet, I think it was because she was tasked by the organization, (along with Marcello) to utilize the powers/technology Leslie/Ruvik had for your typical "secretly take over the world behind the scenes/Illuminati" shyt but once she got in she really wanted to kill Leslie to ensure that Ruvik would never have the opportunity to get out nor would there be some New World Order type shyt.

Just a theory :ld:

I wonder If Joseph is dead :lupe:
no he wasn't. notice how he heard the ringing sound?? He's still inside the actual STEM. The game took place in a STEM-world created by Ruvik that's inside the real STEM being controlled by Kidman and the people she works for. If you don't believe me go watch the opening cut scene of the game. There was a ringing sound too, the only ones affected by it were Joseph, the driver and Sebastian. Kidman had no reaction at all. :ohhh:

an Inception within an Inception :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
no he wasn't. notice how he heard the ringing sound?? He's still inside the actual STEM. The game took place in a STEM-world created by Ruvik that's inside the real STEM being controlled by Kidman and the people she works for. If you don't believe me go watch the opening cut scene of the game. There was a ringing sound too, the only ones affected by it were Joseph, the driver and Sebastian. Kidman had no reaction at all. :ohhh:

an Inception within an Inception :wow:
The ringing can be interpreted as Ruvik's influence still on him too...which is why it happened as they showed Leslie/Ruvik leaving. Some people think was already in the machine at the beginning since he was investigating his wife's disappearance and was captured. She was likely taken/killed by the same organization since she was investigating all of the missing person's cases...Ruvik was responsible for these people going missing. I do think STEM has something to do with the pain,so that much is plausible though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli @HNIC973 @posterchild336 and other @people who beat the game
The main character might have been in the machine all along even in the beginning. Which explains how Ruvik was able to kill everybody at the beginning and put them in a 2nd layer(i.e world created by his mind). Don't think Ruvik even knows, he thinks the 2nd layer is a fake world and the 1st one is real. Notice how at the end Sebastian awoke in the actual world but Kidman and her people put him back to sleep inside the real machine. The nurse where you upgrade your sht is actually is actually a real person working with Kidman. And i think there are only 3 real people inside the machine: Ruvik, joseph and Sebastian. Are his wife and kid still alive? Are they even real??

:wow: This some inception type sht :mindblown: :banderas: This game is dope as fukk, dont know why reviewers gave it such low rating.:dahell:
Im fighting the wolf right now and yes this game is a classic as far as I'm cincerned. Cheesy acting and all. Classic.

I havnt figured out the story yet

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Started Nightmare mode this morning, it sucks that they intentionally make you start a new game to do it instead of new game+. Oh well :manny: the brass knuckles are worth it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Started Nightmare mode this morning, it sucks that they intentionally make you start a new game to do it instead of new game+. Oh well :manny: the brass knuckles are worth it.
sooo when u start nightmare mode none of ya upgrades are there ?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
there is a new game+, its just that after you complete the game for the first time you only get to play new game+ on survival or casual

nightmare mode gets unlocked but you have to play it under a new game/save file...the only reason i'm playing it is for the brass knuckles and the achievement

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
there is a new game+, its just that after you complete the game for the first time you only get to play new game+ on survival or casual

nightmare mode gets unlocked but you have to play it under a new game/save file...the only reason i'm playing it is for the brass knuckles and the achievement
brave man...fukk them brass knuckles that'll be the last cheevo i try to get

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
brave man...fukk them brass knuckles that'll be the last cheevo i try to get
I heard they're worth it, one hit kills with my fists :win: The one mode and achievement I will never go for is that AKMU shyt...foh with dying after one hit :camby:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Easiet way to kill safe head is shoot him with freeze bolt, then shoot him twice in the stomach with the sniper rifle
the box head muthafukka?! Man, I been around this goddamn cage in circles like Baby Dee chasing Dey-Dey
I got 1 shotgun bullet, 3 shots in my pistol and dat all folks :stopitslime:
I got in at 5:15 this morning
still aint been to sleep
cause this shyt got me wild frustrated! :mindblown:
How Im sposed to disable the lil trap things fast enough? Keep gettin wacked across the head with whatever homeboy carrying

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
the box head muthafukka?! Man, I been around this goddamn cage in circles like Baby Dee chasing Dey-Dey
I got 1 shotgun bullet, 3 shots in my pistol and dat all folks :stopitslime:
I got in at 5:15 this morning
still aint been to sleep
cause this shyt got me wild frustrated! :mindblown:
How Im sposed to disable the lil trap things fast enough? Keep gettin wacked across the head with whatever homeboy carrying
Lmao I like this forum...you probably gotta redo the chapter if you don't have enough ammo...as for the traps, leave them shyts alone and just focus on killing him...

I'm assuming you're fighting him in the gas chamber :lupe:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lmao I like this forum...you probably gotta redo the chapter if you don't have enough ammo...as for the traps, leave them shyts alone and just focus on killing him...

I'm assuming you're fighting him in the gas chamber :lupe:
i had to minimize that shyt for a minute
watched black dynamite
but its the part when you free that crazy woman from that cage in the middle of the room and she runs away and the door closes and locks behind her

side note: did anyone know you can throw the custom backgrounds on your xbox1 homescreen now? :dwillhuh:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I shoot him with what I had
he went down...

Then im turning them wheels to shut off this gas shyt
he gets back up:stopitslime: