The Evil Within - Official Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Still havent used it :lupe:
Its very powerful as expected and for me it took down the fake Ruvik boss in one shot in the city (I shot him twice with a level 4 shotty before using the magnum)

I saved the rest of the rounds for that spider monster on the bus and collected ammo for all of the other guns :win:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 13..gonna have all of the map fragments...almost complete with all upgrades and even cleared an entire wall of the morgue lockers plus 5 or so on the other on my first playthrough :jawalrus:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:russ: they give you those too ?
Yeah at the end of the game you get of GP the launcher, machine gun and 50k green gel

for collecting all the map fragments you get a burst pistol and high powered sniper rifle

if you complete the archive you get an auto pistol

and you unlock nightmare mode and some mode where one hit kills you :skip:

if you beat nightmare mode you get brass knuckles...which makes your melee hits piratically insta-kills (fully upgraded i guess havent gotten that far yet)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
im straight up ass in this shyt
on chapter 4 (i dont know how) i wanna blame the weed but i think im just legally retarded at this point
it took me like 13 times to finally realize it was invisible zombie muthafukkas snuffin my ass :stopitslime:
I just want some new Street Fighter shyt and Im happy
fukk all these games
yeah the only real time you can snuff those things without getting hit are in the hospital since there's so much shyt in the hallways and rooms, (e.g. water puddles, wheelchairs, etc.)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Gotta kill him to the point where he breaks the valve then u pick up the other one on the wooden table...he's pretty fukkin weak actually if ya shyt somewhat upgraded
yeah i killed him with two explosive bolts by just shooting them at the ground...

you get an achievement for only killing him twice in this fight btw

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmaooo im there right now shyt is fukkin with my head..I thought I made him appear by making too much noise....wasnt the case tho :damn:
i hated this fukking chapter...picking up gel *blue mist appears* i run like a bytch towards the main hall and he's just standing around the corner like "hello there :wrist:" touches me and my head blows up :damn:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Im in chapter 10 but how the fukk do I beat those 2 big ass trolls :beli:
if thats the chapter where you and harry potter are in the cemetery then you just gotta run around shooting them :heh: on the opposite end of where you start there's two lanterns on either side of the area that you can shoot down to hurt them...they do decent damage

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Watched a play-through. Looks like an interesting game with (a) a horrible nonsensical story, (b) a horrible ending and (c) a horrible final five chapters in general.

Otherwise it seemed pretty decent. Will buy when its half-price, along with AI.
shyt is very hard to follow i agree...but its fun and has replay value :manny:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah at the end of the game you get of GP the launcher, machine gun and 50k green gel

for collecting all the map fragments you get a burst pistol and high powered sniper rifle

if you complete the archive you get an auto pistol

and you unlock nightmare mode and some mode where one hit kills you :skip:

if you beat nightmare mode you get brass knuckles...which makes your melee hits piratically insta-kills (fully upgraded i guess havent gotten that far yet)
:laff: this shyt is so much like RE4 they give u all that shyt for the first play through being so rigorous because you die a lot they know cats wanna go back for that second play through and destroy shyt for revenge.....I did that with RE4/RE1 GC Remake so much i knew those games like the back of my hand