The Evil Within - Official Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched a play-through. Looks like an interesting game with (a) a horrible nonsensical story, (b) a horrible ending and (c) a horrible final five chapters in general.

Otherwise it seemed pretty decent. Will buy when its half-price, along with AI.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Just avoid him. He will go away after a while. He shows up random tho. Shyt had me shook :sadcam:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta get used to playing at this slow pace. a lot of the games i played this year have been significantly fast paced so taking my time is taking some getting used to

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I fukking hate games with long gaps between checkpoints. I'm at that part where you freed that deranged lady or w/e the fukk she is and that metal box head nikka keep coming at you. I done killed him once and closed teh door behind him, did it a second two three times ahhh fukk it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just avoid him. He will go away after a while. He shows up random tho. Shyt had me shook :sadcam:
Lmaooo im there right now shyt is fukkin with my head..I thought I made him appear by making too much noise....wasnt the case tho :damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:beli: I fukking hate games with long gaps between checkpoints. I'm at that part where you freed that deranged lady or w/e the fukk she is and that metal box head nikka keep coming at you. I done killed him once and closed teh door behind him, did it a second two three times ahhh fukk it.
Gotta kill him to the point where he breaks the valve then u pick up the other one on the wooden table...he's pretty fukkin weak actually if ya shyt somewhat upgraded